“Very Good”

Good for: Families with children
Dexter, New Mexico
“Very Good”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

As usual, got a very good sandwich. I have never had a bad meal at any Jason's, this one was no exception. I would recommend Jason's to anyone.

Visited July 2013

Victoria, Texas, Usa
“great salad bar”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

the food is very good and consistent. they are fast but a little pricey. I can get a steak for about the same price as a sandwich here

Visited July 2013
Houston, Texas
“Fresh Food, Quick Service”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

The restaurant is a good place to dine. I enjoy the fresh salad bar with the various fixings. The sandwiches and soups are good. I did not like the gumbo. Being a native of south Louisiana were gumbo is stable in EVERY home I have a high standard when it comes to gumbo. I think Jason's Deli should stick with other soups and leave the gumbo to restaurants that can do it better.

Visited January 2013
Victoria, Texas, United States
“Excellent Food!”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I usually get their fireroasted tortilla soup and always delicious. Love their gingerbread and cornbread mini cupcakes and ice cream to top it all!

Visited May 2013
Eugene, Oregon
“Disappointing return visit”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Our annual trip to Texas to visit family in Dallas, Houston and Corpus Christi is always a challenge culturally, but also to find vegetarian friendly oases along the highway. On our regular drive to Corpus Christi some years ago, we were directed to Jason's Deli in Victoria. At that point in the trip, it looked like a vision of Paradise, with whole grains, fresh and grilled vegetables, soups and salads and a comfortable fastfood environment with friendly staff, better than average decor and natural lighting. On subsequent trips, we scheduled our lunch stop for Victoria and were always satisfied; however, our most recent visit in February 2013 was another story. Friendly staff at the counter yet again, and with our usual optimism we placed our order and looked for a seat. It was late lunchtime and the place was still busy, but the few available tables were still cluttered with the previous diners' lunch remains. We had to clear a table ourselves and placed the dishes and garbage on a nearby table. In the 35 minutes we spent in the restaurant, that table and others near us were never cleared. Our food was brought to us, my sandwich arriving well before my husband's meal. He had ordered soup, and it was brought to him slopped over the rim of the bowl with at least a third in a puddle on the tray. The service person never batted an eye, left it and went away. Food quality was fine - I had a grilled zucchini sandwich that was very nice, but I had to give half to my husband so we both ended up hungry and grumpy, surveying the slovenly wreckage of other people's lunches mounting up on tables around us. One unsupervised (with disability?) bus boy pushed a large cart around listlessly and cleaned a random table or two... the quality of efficiency, cleanliness and order we had admired on previous visits was entirely lacking on this occasion.

• Visited February 2013