“A welcome rest”
Review of Hampton Inn Vernon

Hampton Inn Vernon
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Vernon
Reviewed June 14, 2013

My wife and I were traveling for 10 hours with two grand-kids, (7 & 8) and we were ready for a break. The kids wanted a pool and the motel in Vernon Tx has a great outside pool. The warm cookies started every thing off with a bang. The person on duty set us up with a wake up call and extra towels for the pool. The military discout was also very much appreciated. Our room was clean the beds were wonderful.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed June 11, 2013

The arrive processes was very smooth. No waiting a long time for service. The room was cool and clean and smelled that way. The pool was very inviting. The hotel is very up to date with technology. I would say this is 5 star hotel. Check out was a breeze. Breakfast was delicious!! The staff was great.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Gym was awesome and CLEEAN. They allowed dogs under 10 pounds. Super clean. Best Hampton inn I've ever stayed at and have been to many. Even the breakfast was better than other Hampton Inns. Front desk was nice. Highly recommended

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We especially liked the sleep we got - you can shut the curtains and really make the room dark. Also the bed was terrific! We liked the sheets - Overall it was easier to rest here than our own home! The Staff is extra helpful too. We arrived and were processed in a timely fashion and stayed 2 days.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

My family and I found this Hampton Inn a great place to stay - very clean, quite and comfortable. Everyone was very courteous. Vernon had been needing an upgrade in the quality of places to stay and this new Hampton Inn fills a needed gap in the local market. It was fun to see regional pictures in the halls.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Excellence all around! I am a Hilton Honors member and very brand loyal, but also tend to be more critical of their properties. This location is extremely clean, has easy access to Hwy 287, is close to several eateries, and sports the best desk clerk I've had the pleasure of meeting at any of my Hilton property stays. Junior went above and beyond from an efficient and painless check-in, to answering my many questions, and making harried, disorganized check-out very painless. Breakfast provided ample selections - hot food was hot, cold choices were cold, and the dining area very tidy. I stayed in the room with a king bed and whirlpool tub which was immaculately clean but didn't work. Junior & the maintenance department assisted in trying to get it operational, but it never worked and they graciously credited my bill. The bed was ultra-comfortable, air conditioner worked very well, and there was no noise at all despite the room being located on the first floor not far from the lobby and desk. I chose this Hampton Inn as my college graduation ceremony was the following day. I was given a generous check-out time since after the graduation, I had to return and change from commencement regalia into my nursing uniform for the Pinning Ceremony. My family came in from out of state as well as the Dallas-Fort Worth area and also stayed here. I utilized a small conference room for a privately catered luncheon between graduation and pinning - the room was spotless and well supplied with adequate tables, chairs, etc. This property has an outdoor pool and lovely covered sitting area but I didn't have the pleasure of trying it out. I will definitely stay again if I'm in the area.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

We received a warm welcome. That's important. The room was comfortable and clean. If you have lots of electric and electronic devises, no problem. I've never seen so many outlets! Plug in your phone, table, computer, hair dryer (though there's a nice one in the bathroom) and shaver and you'll still have plenty of plugs left over. The lamps on both sides of the bed each have four outlets in the base, then are outlets at the desk as well as in the walls.

They serve a hot breakfast in the morning with a nice variety. We were just there for one night, but would love to come back for longer.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple