“Very nicely decorated cabin! Friendly owners!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Vanderpool
The Lodges at Lost Maples
Reviewed April 4, 2014

My family and I stayed in the Red Rooster cabin for 2 nights during Spring Break 2014. I was pleasantly surprised at the nice décor and roominess in this cabin! This cabin was fully stocked and clean! We have absolutely no complaints ! I highly recommend this place while vacationing in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Beth D

Reviewed March 19, 2014

I'm a writer and this was a terrific getaway that inspired me and nourished me. Enjoyed writing on the front porch in my "treehouse" and taking a wonderful walk down Lower Sabinal Road. Just heavenly.

Room Tip: The Treehouse was my favorite because you are upstairs amongst the trees and birds. Perfect porch s...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank suzlews
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We just got back from a wonderful weekend in Vanderpool! My husband and I stayed in the cabin "Firefly" while we were here watching leaves at the Lost Maples Natural area. The cabin was maybe ten minutes from the park. The cabin had every amenity covered with a few unexpected ones. As we drove up, we were welcomed to our cabin with names outside the door. Also, our first night we were greeted by the owner with a fresh baked loaf of pumpkin bread! Wow! I have never felt so appreciated in one of the big hotels in this way. The cabin was very clean and oh so cute! Great stay with great owners!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank texasgirl75
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

We absolutely loved the Red Rooster cabin. My son loved the bunk beds and Remy, the friendly dog that comes by to visit. The back porch is so nice to hang out for morning cofee and an evening barbecue. It was very clean and homey. No cell phone service and no office on sight will make it difficult to get a hold of management if you have a problem. Luckily we didn't have any. The details of our name on the front welcoming us and delicous bread on the table waiting for us made our stay even more special. We enjoyed that it is close to both Marble Falls and Garner. We loved It so much we plan to go back in November.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank chaparrita83
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We chose this place at the last minute. The owners accommodated us and the price was also fair. We found that the Treehouse cabin was clean, nicely furnished. It was so peaceful with the most fantastic views. We're already talking about going back later this fall. If you're looking for rest and relaxation...this is the place.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Jlee311
Reviewed July 28, 2013

This is the perfect place to get away from it all. Be prepared to truly get away from it all though as there are no phones and we had no cellular service while at the cabin or anywhere within 8 miles which, to be honest, was absolutely wonderful. The cottage was exceptionally clean and nicely appointed and the homemade banana nut bread was absolutely delicious. My wife, my daughter and I spent the weekend doing a puzzle, playing cards, and grilling steaks over charcoal without having to check email, answer a phone, or reply to a text message. Perfect perfect perfect.

You also have to go to Fiddlestix for lunch on Saturday if you are there. The owners of the Lodges also own Fiddlestix and make a wonderful lunch. There was even a woman performing live music.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Michael W
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Our family of five had the best time vacationing in these cabins! We stayed over New Years and it was cold so the boys enjoyed visiting the local general store and buying wood for the fireplace! They got such a kick out of the bunk beds and we watched movies and made our own pizzas! What a great relaxing time without the disruption of cell phones, xbox and tv! Spent wonderful quality time together! We cannot wait to go back!

Room Tip: Stock up on groceries before arriving to vanderpool. General store has limited items for sale.
Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Nichole C

Been to The Lodges at Lost Maples? Share your experiences!