Hampton Inn Van Horn
$60
$58
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Desert Inn(Van Horn)(Great Value!)
$49
All reviewsindoor poolel pasosmall townwest texasroom was cleanplenty of parkingafter a long daylong drivestay there againnext morningcomplimentary breakfastother hotelsfront desk clerkthe breakfast areasan antoniooff the highwaypleasant stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We were doing a long drive across Texas to visit my sister in Phoenix when we chose to stay in Van Horn. Picking the Hampton Inn was a start to a great nights sleep. The hotel is a real gem. The rooms were so clean and the breakfast was very good. Gave us a great start to our drive the next morning.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Loved this hotel and would highly recommend it to anyone passing through. My only regret was we did not have time to stay longer and use all the facilities, from the work out room to the wonderful pool. Thank you.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 8, 2013

AWESOME grass areas, VERY well maintained! This is top priority for me as I always travel with my dogs. I was so happy to find a hotel with grass to exercise my dogs instead of the usual sticker & weed areas so common to the west Texas area. Comfortable, well appointed clean room, ample well-lit parking and professional friendly staff. For dinner there are multiple choices, both fast food and sit-down. I highly recommend Chuy's Mexican which is close, easy to get to and from & well priced. Breakfast at the hotel well exceeded expectations with omelets, sausage & waffles as well as fruit, cereal & juices. All in all a great stay and I will be back!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We were driving to California and needed to find a place in west Texas to stay the night. I usually stay at a Hilton, always if at all possible. I found this hotel to be quiet, clean, and overall, an excellent place to spend the night.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Nice Motel... equal to other Hampton Inns I have used. The price is quite a bit above the current prices in other Motels in the area, but is "Hampton Standard" if I recall correctly. We stayed at this Motel because it was a convenient stop on our trip across Texas. We didn't have any business or do any sight-seeing in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com