“Finally!”

Hampton Inn Van Horn
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Van Horn
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Finally a nice hotel in Van Horn...thank you for building it here! We were traveling with pets and thank goodness they allowed them. The hotel is lovely and very clean. You can't tell they allow pets since the rooms are very clean. Worth the extra price since they were almost sold out and the only hotel worth staying at in Van Horn. Plus the "Breakfast on the Go" bag was awesome!

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank C M
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Van Horn

Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

Newest hotel in Van Horn. It is pretty much what you would expect from a Hampton Inn. The rooms are nice, but feel a little smaller than normal.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Dmbro
Reviewed May 1, 2012

I stayed twice last week, on my way to Phoenix and on my return trip. It's a route I frequent, and I always
dreaded the stay in either Ft. Stockton or Van Horn, but a nice clean comfortable room made it much better.

My DH has always said that I could sleep through anything, but the noise at all the other places disproves that theory. I used to wonder why ear plugs were furnished, but there is a reason. The Hampton also had ear plugs on the night stand, but we didn't need them, no noise. I will never stay anywhere else when in west Texas.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SaltyTexan
Reviewed April 26, 2012

I stay at this hotel every time I come to the West Texas area. The staff is always very nice and helpful and I have stayed so many times that they now address me by my name when I arrive. The hotel is always very clean and I could not ask for a better hotel during my business travel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Tarry K
Reviewed March 30, 2012

The hotel was clean and nice but the hot tub was broken and I fell they should of discounted the rooms to reflect this. I would only say again if the tub was working

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 8, 2012

This was our first time at a Hampton Inn and we could probably be spoiled by our stay. The hotel is new , modern, and super clean. The breakfast is top notch with prepared oatmeal (ie. not out of the package) and an excellent mixed fruit salad. Holly, the manager, was extremely welcoming to both us and our dog. We had both a fridge and a microwave in our room. The bathroom is gorgeous and upscale - you would put it in your own home. Towels were thick and linen was high quality. You would never think that such an upscale hotel would be in such a small town. They also provide newspapers on the weekend which very few hotels do.

Room Tip: Choose a room where you can see the spectacular sunset .
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Toronto_CanadaSharon
Reviewed March 1, 2012

This appears to be a new Hampton. People are very nice and professional. Standard Hampton breakfast.
Be prepared, however. The rooms are quite small by Hampton standards. And the walls are very thin. Hear the TV in the rooms on either side of us.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family