“Great stay on valentines day.”

Quality Inn of Van Horn
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Van Horn
Mount Horeb, Wisconsin
“Great stay on valentines day.”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

My wife and I travel job all over the United States and this is by far one of the best quality inn hotels we have stayed in. We checked in on the valentines day, the reception area was nicely decorated for valentines theme which was cool.Upon check in the manager really helped us with dining selections and directions to nearby restaurants, which was spot on. Once we settled in the room I noticed a purple paper bag sitting by the TV set. First I thought what an error by the housekeeping staff but after looking into it some snacks were found with a heart shaped valentines chocolates. Me and my wife honestly never expected this from a mid budget hotel. We have stayed at numerous hotel and motels but this little gift made our valentine mood little more special. Next day morning service for breakfast, the lady was attentive and really started our day on a positive note. The entire staff was much more congenial than our stay last year and another quality inn. I must say, Awesome rates, friendly customer service, huge hot breakfast and spacious rooms, clean, and quiet. I have absolutely no complaints. I'm picky about where I lay my head at night and this is by far a good place with a super comfortable beds. Also, good enough channel line up with HDTV's. Properly lit parking lot area made us felt like a safe place to stay. I would recommend it to other travelers

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank tigreuno
Krish P, General Manager at Quality Inn of Van Horn, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your experience during your recent stay with us. First off I would like to say that we are pleased that we made such a great impression on your first visit and we would love to see you again in the future.The valentine theme decoration in the main lobby area credit goes to "Samantha and Cynthia", and off course our maintenance crew.They took the project on hand and finished it on time.Now, we will be getting ready for easter theme.Many of our guests love the convenience of our location - being so close to interstate 10 and also close to nearby restaurants. Thanks so much for your comments about the cleanliness of the hotel and the fact that we lived up to your expectation.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I would definitely will stay in this motel whenever I come down here.Qualities to be included in all motels are management, service, quality of breakfast , beds were comfortable , my favaourite channels , was completely help for direction my front desk staff.

I like their co operation and management in that area. keep it up manager.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank candyromero r
Krish P, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn of Van Horn, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Dear Guest,
We appreciate you leaving a review with us regarding your stay here. We do our best to provide our guests with a wonderful stay here at the Quality Inn. In doing so my staff and I do 100 % in doing our job which is to make our guests feel happy with their choice of staying here. The last thing we want is to have our guest leave with a bad impression of us. If y'all have any suggestions in making your stay with us better, we would greatly appreciate them. I do hope to see y'all again the next time you pass through Van Horn, Tx. Have a great day!

Maryland
Reviewed February 24, 2014

A basic overnight motel for travelers. Room was clean and neat upon arrival. Continental breakfast was as expected -- both hot and cold items. Staff was pleasant, friendly and efficient. No problems noted and would stay here again. Good value for the money spent.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Hikers2Maryland
Krish P, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn of Van Horn, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Dear Guests,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review online. My staff and I take pride in what we do. We try to make every guest feel content with their stay here at the Quality Inn and by doing so we go above and beyond to help our guests. We don't want anyone to leave with a bad impression of us. My staff and I would love for y'all to come back and stay with us soon. Thank you once again and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed February 18, 2014

This was a good experience close to everything. The staff is friendly and they make you feel welcome. The breakfast was very good. That was what I looked forward to the most!!!! I really liked staying here it was close to everything I did. Excellent comfortable beds .

Excellent Maintence,keep it up Mananger and ofcourse credit goes to the Manger and stagg ofcourse.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Veronica C
Krish P, General Manager at Quality Inn of Van Horn, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your recent stay here with us at the Quality Inn. My staff and I take pride in making every guests stay here pleasurable. We do our best to have every guest leave here with a good impression of the hotel and staff. As a GM it's not just myself who helps make this hotel run properly but my staff as well. I've got a great team and we all work as a team to keep this hotel running smoothly and keeping our guests happy. I appreciate your wonderful feedback and I hope to have you stay with us again when your heading our way. Have a great day!

Chris
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed February 14, 2014

The ambiance and attention to detail was impeccable. I would definitely stay there when I return to Van Horn. It is nice and clean, and the staff is very friendly. The continental breakfast is pretty good. Excellent central location. Staff was fantastic, very helpful and accommodating.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank sally M
Krish P, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn of Van Horn, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review with us and we greatly appreciate the wonderful feedback. My staff and I do our absolute best to accommodate every guests need, after all we want you to leave here with a great impression of not only the hotel but my staff as well. People such as yourselves is what allows us to perform at our best. We can't wait until we see you again. Have a wonderful day!

Henderson, Nevada
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Had a reservation here for our trip from Las Vegas to San Antonio. Hotel could use some updating. Check in was friendly; cute welcome bag for Choice Members. Bed was fairly comfortable. Only problem we had was the carpeting near the sink was wet. We looked for leaks, but couldn't find any. Since we didn't notice til late and we were only staying 1 night, we informed the front desk about the dampness when we checked out. Said she would have someone look into so I don't know resolution. Breakfast was above average.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Dianne C
Krish P, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn of Van Horn, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I hope you accept our deepest apologies concerning the leak in your room. My staff and I addressed the situation immediately and found that there was a leak due to a pipe coming loose in the main frame of the wall. We called a plumber and he did extraordinary work repairing it that same day. My staff and I take our guests concerns and suggestions very seriously, so that they may enjoy their stay with us. We hope to get another chance to provide you with an exceptional stay here at our Quality Inn and to have you leave here with a better impression of us. Thank you once again and we hope to see again when you pass through Van Horn, Tx. Have a wonderful day.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I had a great time at this place.very good facilities like internet and hospitality.for example good quality bed.
They provided Fridge ,television and microwave stuff in clean room
feeling very happy to share my experinec.

Room Tip: i liked everything.