“Credit for management goes to manager”

Quality Inn of Van Horn
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Van Horn
Savannah, Georgia
“Credit for management goes to manager”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

This was a good experience close to everything. The staff is friendly and they make you feel welcome. The breakfast was very good. That was what I looked forward to the most!!!! I really liked staying here it was close to everything I did. Excellent comfortable beds .

Excellent Maintence,keep it up Mananger and ofcourse credit goes to the Manger and stagg ofcourse.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Veronica C
Krish P, General Manager at Quality Inn of Van Horn, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your recent stay here with us at the Quality Inn. My staff and I take pride in making every guests stay here pleasurable. We do our best to have every guest leave here with a good impression of the hotel and staff. As a GM it's not just myself who helps make this hotel run properly but my staff as well. I've got a great team and we all work as a team to keep this hotel running smoothly and keeping our guests happy. I appreciate your wonderful feedback and I hope to have you stay with us again when your heading our way. Have a great day!

Chris

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed February 14, 2014

The ambiance and attention to detail was impeccable. I would definitely stay there when I return to Van Horn. It is nice and clean, and the staff is very friendly. The continental breakfast is pretty good. Excellent central location. Staff was fantastic, very helpful and accommodating.

1 Thank sally M
Krish P, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn of Van Horn, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review with us and we greatly appreciate the wonderful feedback. My staff and I do our absolute best to accommodate every guests need, after all we want you to leave here with a great impression of not only the hotel but my staff as well. People such as yourselves is what allows us to perform at our best. We can't wait until we see you again. Have a wonderful day!

Henderson, Nevada
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Had a reservation here for our trip from Las Vegas to San Antonio. Hotel could use some updating. Check in was friendly; cute welcome bag for Choice Members. Bed was fairly comfortable. Only problem we had was the carpeting near the sink was wet. We looked for leaks, but couldn't find any. Since we didn't notice til late and we were only staying 1 night, we informed the front desk about the dampness when we checked out. Said she would have someone look into so I don't know resolution. Breakfast was above average.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Dianne C
Krish P, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn of Van Horn, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I hope you accept our deepest apologies concerning the leak in your room. My staff and I addressed the situation immediately and found that there was a leak due to a pipe coming loose in the main frame of the wall. We called a plumber and he did extraordinary work repairing it that same day. My staff and I take our guests concerns and suggestions very seriously, so that they may enjoy their stay with us. We hope to get another chance to provide you with an exceptional stay here at our Quality Inn and to have you leave here with a better impression of us. Thank you once again and we hope to see again when you pass through Van Horn, Tx. Have a wonderful day.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I had a great time at this place.very good facilities like internet and hospitality.for example good quality bed.
They provided Fridge ,television and microwave stuff in clean room
feeling very happy to share my experinec.

Room Tip: i liked everything.
Dear Guest,
We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the Quality Inn. We do our absolute best to maintain a nice relaxing stay here. We love for our guests to leave here satisfied and happy. My staff and I appreciate all the kind words and we hope that you stay with us again. Have a wonderful day!

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I was travelling first time in Texas. I was visiting my old friends, so i need to get a quality service with affordable price and when i look online i find this motel. The front desk staff is so polite and helping to there customer. The place is also located in nice surrounding area, which anyone like to prefer.

Room Tip: North side rooms are quite and good for a new couple..
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Krish P, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn of Van Horn, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Dear Guest,
My staff and I appreciate your great feedback on your stay here with us. We take great pride in providing a wonderful stay for each and every one of our guests. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and we hope to see you again when you pass through Van Horn, Tx. Have a wonderful day.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed February 8, 2014

A very clean hotel that is worth staying. Maintenance and budget friendly...Great place to stay at, easy access from the Highway., everything is very well thought of. The concierge even called me to find out whether I needed anything... awesome. I am very pleased and will definitely stay there again. Five stars!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Krish P, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn of Van Horn, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Dear Guest,
I am very pleased to hear that you've enjoyed your stay here with us, my staff and I do our absolute best to provide every guest with a wonderful experience here at the Quality Inn. We couldn't ask for better guests to stay here with us and we would be delighted to see y'all again. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us such a great review, we truly appreciate the kind words. Until we see you again have a great day.

Austin TX
Reviewed February 5, 2014

This is much nicer than I would have expected in West Texas. First, the desk staff was great and gave us a very nice gift bag for being Choice Diamond members. The hotel has secure Wi-Fi, which I appreciate very much. Our room had real coat hangers, instead of those awful things without a hook. The bed was fine but the pillows were too thick for me--but my husband loved them.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank BabsinTX
Krish P, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn of Van Horn, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Dear Guests, We thank you for taking the time to leave a review with us. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us and I apologize for the inconvenience of our pillows. We want our guests to feel comfortable when they stay here with us. We do provide other pillows at the front desk and my staff will gladly provide you with any necessities you may ask for. We do hope that you will stay with us again if you ever pass through Van Horn, Tx. Y'all have a wonderful day and have a safe trip.