Quality Inn of Van Horn
Great 4.5/5
Great 4.5/5
Desert Inn(Van Horn)
Average 3/5
All reviewsroom was cleanchoice hotelscanadian baconoil patchmake your own waffleshot breakfastfree breakfastwest texaslate checkbreakfast was standard farefridge and microwavegreat value for the pricehousekeeping staffparking areastar hotelslept greatold school
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I had a great time at this place.very good facilities like internet and hospitality.for example good quality bed.
They provided Fridge ,television and microwave stuff in clean room
feeling very happy to share my experinec.

Room Tip: i liked everything.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Krish P, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn of Van Horn, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Dear Guest,
We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the Quality Inn. We do our absolute best to maintain a nice relaxing stay here. We love for our guests to leave here satisfied and happy. My staff and I appreciate all the kind words and we hope that you stay with us again. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed February 8, 2014

I was travelling first time in Texas. I was visiting my old friends, so i need to get a quality service with affordable price and when i look online i find this motel. The front desk staff is so polite and helping to there customer. The place is also located in nice surrounding area, which anyone like to prefer.

Room Tip: North side rooms are quite and good for a new couple..
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Krish P, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn of Van Horn, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Dear Guest,
My staff and I appreciate your great feedback on your stay here with us. We take great pride in providing a wonderful stay for each and every one of our guests. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and we hope to see you again when you pass through Van Horn, Tx. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

A very clean hotel that is worth staying. Maintenance and budget friendly...Great place to stay at, easy access from the Highway., everything is very well thought of. The concierge even called me to find out whether I needed anything... awesome. I am very pleased and will definitely stay there again. Five stars!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Krish P, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn of Van Horn, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Dear Guest,
I am very pleased to hear that you've enjoyed your stay here with us, my staff and I do our absolute best to provide every guest with a wonderful experience here at the Quality Inn. We couldn't ask for better guests to stay here with us and we would be delighted to see y'all again. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us such a great review, we truly appreciate the kind words. Until we see you again have a great day.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

This is much nicer than I would have expected in West Texas. First, the desk staff was great and gave us a very nice gift bag for being Choice Diamond members. The hotel has secure Wi-Fi, which I appreciate very much. Our room had real coat hangers, instead of those awful things without a hook. The bed was fine but the pillows were too thick for me--but my husband loved them.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BabsinTX
Krish P, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn of Van Horn, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Dear Guests, We thank you for taking the time to leave a review with us. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us and I apologize for the inconvenience of our pillows. We want our guests to feel comfortable when they stay here with us. We do provide other pillows at the front desk and my staff will gladly provide you with any necessities you may ask for. We do hope that you will stay with us again if you ever pass through Van Horn, Tx. Y'all have a wonderful day and have a safe trip.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Checking in,,agent seemedTo be rude. But we bypassed the attitude. We left for a brief dinner.Upon arriving back to our Room ,the agent demanded we move our vehicle parked outside of our room.The Motel was only partially occupied , with plenty of parking space. This rude and demanding attitude prompted us to check out immediately even though it was 9 at night.
Btw the Rooms were overpriced for the level of quality.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank designer21
Krish P, General Manager at Quality Inn of Van Horn, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2014

Dear Designer21,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online review portal regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Also, accept my deepest apology from an unacceptable behavior from one of our staff members.I have investigated into the whole matter and i have personally taken a strict action towards the fellow staff member.Trust me it is strictly against our company work policies and also the management will not tolerate this types of behavior currently and, also in the future as well. However, upon my investigation i found out that you did park the car in a wrong spot which resulted in an occupying 3-4 parking spaces close to the room doors.We do have other guests staying with us at the time and we didn't wanted to cause any incovinence to them as well.Normally, this facility is 120 miles away from next closest city(east or west) so we do also experience a heavy customer flow till 3 am every night.So, at the time when you checked in it wasn't very much of an occupancy our hotel had but in the morning it was about 80% high.Also, only charged you half the payment since you checked out in few hours.Please be advised to check your credit card bill.

Again,on behalf of our entire team, I would like to deeply apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.