“Absolutely AWESOME”
Review of Utopia Texas

Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Utopia
More attraction details
Owner description: The article talks of what the town of Utopia has to offer the visitor
Reviewed September 19, 2012

The people,atmosphere and surrounding were so tranquil! Would and have recommended this place to everyone I know!

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Wife and spent a weekend recently @ a B&B between Utopia and Tarpley called the Fig Tree (excellent place - shame they aren't on TripAdvisor), and we visited Utopia and the surrounding area. My parents owned a small plot of land in the Thunder Creek development when I was a kid, and I spent a lot of time out there on weekends learning to fish, hunt, etc. Fond memories. Utopia is set in the gorgeous Sabinal Canyon - beautiful hills and views. The tranquil, cypress-lined Sabinal River runs through the town, and the nearby Frio River offers lots of water sport activity. Love Utopia - wish I hadn't told my parents to sell that 30 acres!

Reviewed February 9, 2012

We've been through this town twice and fallen in love both times, with each other, and with the town and its residents! Highly recommend if you want to escape to a simpler life and decompress!