“Horrible prices and disgusting plates”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We went to all 3 of the golden corrals in our area in the last few months, and not only are the prices outrageous the plates and silver wear were not cleaned properly, and ALL three we ate my family got sick from an hour later, the Golden Corral needs to have its employees do a better job of proper hygiene and realize for a buffet their prices are unreasonably ridiculous

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The lineup was to the door when we arrived at 7:00pm on a Thursday night, and still out the door when we left at 8:30! The restaurant was simply too full to accommodate everyone, which unfortunately meant we were shuffling through the entry line for quite awhile. No real lines once inside though.

Once we finally got in, we were impressed with the variety of different foods - steak, shrimp, Tex-Mex, Chinese, home-style. The Chinese was terrific, though I would have wished for more stir-fry vegetables. And that they not be overcooked, like most of the veggies. The clam chowder was very tasty. Yummy cornbread with jalapeno. Several styles of shrimp - delicious. The fruit was fresh and appealing, with the reddest strawberries possible. A chocolate fountain! Cotton candy! There was such interesting variety that none of the four of us even tried the steak.

And the price - fabulous value.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Good restaurant but too crowded if you are hungry. We had to line for more than 30 minutes and waitress were to busy to refill our drinks or bring us bread

Reviewed January 27, 2013

As always we try to find a good buffet- We are never disappointed with Golden.
I really liked the sweet tea here. you and your family will not be hungry when you leave because the variety of food is so great. I always tip the carver before I get served and they always appreciate. Try any Golden tho and you will not be disappointed. Also the desserts are the best so save a little room for that.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

This is a great place to take the whole family. I have 13 people from ages 3 to 30 that I regularly take and there is always something for everyone at a fairly decent price. I reccomend this restaurant to anyone that loves buffet style dining.