Tripadvisor

“Great Lunch Specials”

La Fiesta Patio Cafe
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 21, 2020

This is my 13 year old Granddaughter's favorite place-and for good reason. Their lunch specials are great and quick!The only problem is parking-but that is a good indicator!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (106)

Reviewed October 21, 2019 via mobile

We visited here with friends and had an amazing lunch! Really good value and great quality. The tortilla soup was incredible!!!

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed October 9, 2019

This restaurant continues to provide customers with high quality Mexican food at a very reasonable price. The wait service is excellent and courteous all the time. The selection is quite extensive, and every item I have ever ordered has been delicious, fresh, and hot when served. This is a great place for an individual, a couple or families. The enchiladas are especially wonderful and authentic.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed September 26, 2019

Thanks to a search I discovered this place. So glad I did! I am on a very restricted diet so it is hard to find places to eat out. This place offered a couple of options for me. The waiter understood my issues and even pointed out that the rice was prepared “Spanish style” which means with tomatoes which I can’t have. Phew glad to know that. I started off with the Vegan guacamole (who knew restaurants out mayo in guacamole?!). My meal was two vegetarian chalupas, minus tomato, with avocado and I added a side of beans. Delicious! What a treat! My husband had a vegetarian meal which included two cheese enchiladas, a chalupa, beans, and rice. He was unsure about the spouts on the chalupa but was won over and enjoyed it very much. Sure the building is old but we can overlook that while eating actual healthy food. We will be back for sure!

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 24, 2019

We live more than 20 miles away, but try to get here once a week. We have been eating here since they opened - years ago. Small location, but generally room without a wait, even at lunch. Salsa is tasty with a bit of a bite and flavorful. Busy at lunch during the week due to Air Force base crowd.Food is always hot, tasty, and enjoyable. Service is efficient and pleasant. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: August 2019