“I dream of Four Kings!!”
Review of Four Kings

Four Kings
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I lived in Universal City for a year and a half, and was so lucky to find out about Four Kings early. I had many delicious lunches and snack breaks at Four Kings and am counting the days until I can return! Everything there is made from scratch with love - and it ALL tastes divine! The cheesecakes are to die for and the chicken and dumpling soup is enough to make someone change their religion. The staff is friendly, fun and hard-working. Don't even get me started on the pulled pork....or the pimento cheese....ahhh...I must stop writing about it, as I am going into withdrawals. Basically, the best food I've ever had, hands-down. If you haven't gone there - GO THERE!!! You WILL be back!

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Went to Four Kings after getting in from Chicago. From here but live in Chi-town. The sandwiches are very good on warm bread. They sell out fast of items and were out soup already at 12:45pm. The desserts are homemade and also sell out fast. They always have bread pudding. They had lemon poppyseed bread pudding today but even better was a chocolate coffee cinnamon one! One bite is heaven. Get here early for the good stuff.

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Went there with a bunch of people from work. The sandwich and soup that I had were great. The bread was obviously fresh made. The soup which this day was mushroom bisque had lots of mushrooms and a nice flavor. The only knock against them was that some of the sandwiches came out very irregularly. I realize that they are being made by hand when you order them, but we had two of the same kind ordered at almost the same time but were delivered with about a 5 to 10 minute time difference.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

The sandwiches and soups are home made good, and always delicious. The desserts are some of the best that I have ever had from cheesecakes to bread puddings to cinnamon rolls to lattice coffee cakes. Everything is always made with love and care! If you haven't visited Four Kings you should go there soon. You'll be glad you did!!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We have been hearing good things about Four Kings for a while now. Their abbreviated hours makes them essentially a lunch place. They close at 4 M-F. I had the opportunity to stop by today to grab a couple of sandwiches to go. The place is not small inside like you would expect. It is clean and while not fancy it is friendly in staff and decor. Sandwiches here are not just run of the mill. Bread is baked fresh each day. A different soup is offered each day. Salads are available and look yummy. I did not try the brownies but I can tell you they were fairly flying out the door while I was there. BTW, I was in the door, in line and out in 10 minutes or less. Chips in large variety and drinks are also available. Probably half the people in there while I was there were Air Force in uniform (probably from Randolph just 2 miles down the road). I had the Black Forest Ham and Hubby had the cherry glazed pork loin special. WOWSA!! Yes, it was that good. If they extended their hours Subway would be out of business in short order. We will definitely be back many times.