“Crack pipe under bed!!!”
Review of Motel 6 Tyler

Motel 6 Tyler
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tyler
Motel 6 Tyler
Ranked #35 of 37 Hotels in Tyler
Reviewed September 7, 2008

Not a lot of options when you are evacuating due to a hurricane but a clean room is not a lot to ask. The carpet was filthy, dead bugs in the shower, sheets/linen was so nasty i went and bought new. There was burn areas in the mattresses, and this was suppose to be a non smoking room. I also found a crack pipe under the bed. When I took it to the front desk, I was told that they must have missed it when they vacuumed then told it got pushed under the bed while cleaning. Was told by management that they often have to call the police to this motel. Peolple outside all during the night, drinking and partying. When I returned home, I contacted corp. They were apologetic and gave me a free night stay. Needless to say, it will not be at Motel 6 in Tyler, TX.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank Kimberly P

Reviewed June 26, 2008

Absolutely disgusting, questioned whether bedding was clean, rug was filthy, bathroom floor had papers on it, bugs in the room. I was afraid to sleep in the beds for fear that I would get a disease. I have contacted motel 6 to register a complaint. I am awaiting a reply from them. I am a pretty good sport, just need a place to lay my head, no fanciness necessary, but, truly, this motel should be shut down.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank colleen046
Reviewed February 10, 2007

What a disaster - one night felt like one month. The non-smoking room was bleach-infested and the noise into the wee hours was disturbing at least. It was about the most "uneasy" nights of sleep we have ever had in years - even when ill. I guess we can at least be assured the towels were clean - I hope?

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled as a couple