“Sales meeting always for with LaQuinta”

La Quinta Inn Tyler
Ranked #29 of 37 Hotels in Tyler
Garland, Texas, USA
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I have never had a bad experience with any of the LaQuintas I have stayed . The Tyhler location is in an easy to access area It is convient to almost everything, once you talk to the staff and they tell you where and how to get there. They were most courtieous.

Susan Kittrell

Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

This la quinta is older. I have no problems with older hotels if they are well kept. If you prefer everything brand new this isnt your place. We dont mind older motel style when traveling all we want is a clean nice place to sleep before getting on the road again. Like others have mwmtioned its more of a motel style your rooms open directly to the street. It was quiet and a nice hotel, unfortunately our bathroom was nasty. It was past midnight when we finally settled in and I got my little one into the bathroom to potty and take a bath. I had to clean it with our saniwipes and I wrote to la quinta on their web page and was surprised to hear the manager call in the morning about my comment. She was very sweet and professional and let us know she looked at who cleaned the room and would take care of it. I have never had a problem with la quinta so I do think it was a one time thing where someone got sloppy. They took care of us. I will try it again on our way back to San Antonio in May.

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank Janelle M
Yorba Linda, California, USA
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Although the grounds were simple, they were well kept. The friendliness of the staff and the decor and comfort of the room made my stay quite pleasant. Traveling with a small dog makes finding a hotel difficult. I appreciated their accommodation. I anticipated lesser quality due to the accommodation of pets, but found the hotel and its grounds well kept and the whole experience quite satisfying.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I went to Tyler to see my aging parents. I choose the La Quinta Inn because of a special rate & the location. They did have a continental breakfast that had some great muffins but that was all that was great about this place. I was by myself so the old double beds I could live with but they need some new ones. No microwave or frig, very few channels on an older tv. There are good places to eat close by & it was only about 5 miles from my parents house. The location was great, close to malls, several stores & many fine restaurants. The staff as polite but did not go out of their way or do anything special. It's an older building & it was quite. Good luck sleeping on those old beds. It was clean & you do get what you pay for.

Room Tip: I was in the front & it was quite. It's far enough off the road you do not hear any traffic...
1  Thank Salty58
Arlington,TX, USA
Reviewed December 9, 2012

My sister & I went to Tyler for a gospel concert Fri. night..I have stayed in La Quintas all over the country, & I always find the rooms clean & the beds so comfy! The service was great, & the continental breakfast delicious! So much to choose from! For my money, I will always choose La Quinta! Thanks for an enjoyable stay! Also, the front desk gave us easy directions to where our concert was! Very nice & so courteous! Great location too!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
A La Quinta traveler
Livingston, Texas, USA
Reviewed December 7, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is on par with the typical LaQuinta experience. Clean, comfortable, but of course not fancy. Breakfast was normal for this type of place, but I wasn't looking for that anyway, I went to corner bakery. I don't fault them for that, as it was exactly what they promise. No problems what so ever. If you are looking for a good La Quinta experience, then stay here.

• Stayed: October 2012