La Quinta Inn Tyler
$85
$90
HolidayInn.com
$119
All reviewsroom was cleanboiled eggssmall dogstaff was friendlybreakfast barfresh fruitnice stayfree breakfastpetlooplandscapingmicrowaveinnscollegecanton
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is on par with the typical LaQuinta experience. Clean, comfortable, but of course not fancy. Breakfast was normal for this type of place, but I wasn't looking for that anyway, I went to corner bakery. I don't fault them for that, as it was exactly what they promise. No problems what so ever. If you are looking for a good La Quinta experience, then stay here.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We always stay at LaQuinta in Tyler. We find the price a good value, the people friendly, and the beds are comffy! We enjoy the breakfast also. We have family near by so we come often and sometimes have grandchildren with us. I would recommend LaQuinta, Tyler to all my family and friends.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 25, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I was disappointed with my time at the La Quinta Inn in Tyler. I was unaware that this is a motel/courtyard style building, which I admit is as much my fault as it is a lack of overt explanation on the property owner's part. That said, I was able to get over the layout. What I was not able to get over was the construction. I am not sure why they rented rooms that were right next to the constant construction noise. I am very happy that the hotel is getting renovated, but putting guests in rooms right next to the process is illogical. Especially when the place is not full.

The front desk service was very nice, and I enjoyed talking with them. Breakfast, while included, was nothing to write home about.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business