“A Very Good Surprise”
Review of Fd's Grill House

Fd's Grill House
Ranked #3 of 472 Restaurants in Tyler
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Walking in I got a different idea about the food. The food was great, amount was very plenty, and most of all the value was the surprise. Will go back.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (533)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I ate at FD's recently. The food has been very good every time we have gone there--very consistent. The young man who waited on us was friendly, attentive and helpful. I nearly always get the rainbow trout and love it. My wife had the red snapper and grilled vegetables and she enjoyed her meal as well. The restaurant has an upscale feel to it but people wear everything from jeans or shorts to khakis and sport coats. It can be a little cool sometimes in certain parts so you might want to keep that in mind when you are dressing to go out.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've heard plenty about this place and didn't make time to visit until this weekend. I took my wife for a nice lunch and this place really lived up to all I have heard about it. Ordered the cedar plank salmon and she had the shrimp. On time, hot a delicious. May be one of the best salmon filets I have ever had, cooked to perfection, both dishes served with vegatables and a baked potato and we enjoyed their great sweet tea. I don't know how they do all that for about $30. Can't wait to go back and explore the menu a bit more.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We love FDs! My family eats here a lot and it’s where I always send people who ask where to eat in Tyler. We held a conference for over 100 people this week and I took some of the conference coordinators to eat there and then sent several more groups that way during the week. Where else can you find a nice, quiet restaurant with beautiful ambiance and great food for less than $13? Shrimp, steak, chicken and massive burgers and lots of other food.

Reviewed September 3, 2019

The reasonable prices at this restaurant belie it's luxurious atmosphere and wonderful food. out of four of us We had Salmon two ways, crab dip and a steak dinner. The waiter was attentive and able, food was delivered in a timely manner too. It was well presented and We all enjoyed Our meals. I also had a top shelf margarita and it was excellent. Looking forward to another visit to this fine establishment!

Date of visit: August 2019

Been to Fd's Grill House? Share your experiences!