“Best at the price!”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #16 of 365 Restaurants in Tyler
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Hallettsville, Texas
“Best at the price!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Had an 11 oz. sirloin, and it was very tender, with a nice charred crust. It even had the perfect "hatch marks", which try as I might, I cannot seem to master on the grill. Side Caeser salad was cold and fresh, and I highly recommend the green beans also. Try the bone-in ribeye, which at half the price of high-end steakhouses, is just as good! Waitress was Bryanna, and she provided excellent service with always a smile!

• Visited July 2013

Holly Lake Ranch,TX
“Texas Good!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Great food at reasonable prices! The Road Kill is a killer! "Sidekick of ribs complements any entree!

Visited March 2013
Tyler, Texas
“Allergy”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I have a sever allergy and they didn't pay it no mind. So when I started having breathing problems they said oh I'm sorry can we remake this for you. I told them no and nothing else was done.

Hawkins, Texas
“visit often....”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Excellent Dallas filet, some issues (occasionally, rarely) with proper cooking (I order medium, so it's sometimes too rare), but overall, very good and tender. Husband prefers larger ribeye, but it's too fatty and chewy for me. Service is usually pretty good and sides and salads are fine. We like Texas Roadhouse and judging by the daily crowds, so do LOTS of others in East Texas!

• Visited May 2013
Tyler, Texas
“Always cooked right!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I love their sirloin. Sometimes I get one so tender that it's like eating filet mignon. I've never had to send my steak back - they cook it just right and the flavor is great.

Visited March 2013