“Great stay.”

Best Western Plus Southpark Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 37 Hotels in Tyler
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We were visiting family and we felt the rate at this hotel was very good. We were pleasantly surprised to find the hotel clean, quiet and everything we were looking for. A good hot breakfast and a free USA today brought the cost down even more. We stayed for 4 nights and were quite pleased with everything..

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Melissa F, General Manager at Best Western Plus Southpark Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Dear Janet W,
It is always such a pleasure to see a great review. I am so glad that we were able to exceed your expectations and do hope to see you again when your travels bring you to Tyler.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

We had never been to Tyler. We found that thru tripadvisor, this was a highly rated by others reviews. It was a very nice place. It was clean, quiet, and good beds. Needs more up to date TV's and selection of channels were slim, but we were so tired to watch much TV. Breakfast selection was not much, but it was ok !!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Melissa F, General Manager at Best Western Plus Southpark Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Dear Pommom02,

It is always great to see such good feedback from our guests! Our flatscreen LED TV's are about three years old and we have about 70 channels on the lineup through our cable provider. I will pass along these comments to our owners - perhaps they can see if an expanded offering is available. Thanks for the suggestions!

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Excellent large suites with sofa and desk, 2 TV sets, refrigerator, microwave. Comfortable bed. Good internet speed. Good breakfast. Quiet, clean, like new. Pleasant, helpful staff. I've stayed in several motels in area, and its my favorite.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Larry B,

I am so glad that you enjoyed the suite! It is nice to have the extra sitting space and additional TV. Let us know the next time you are heading to Tyler - as long as we have a room available we would love to have you again!

Reviewed November 16, 2013

If you want a "home away from home", I highly recommend the Best Western in Tyler, TX. OUTSTANDING! Super clean, super staff, super breakfast ( FREE) - As a retired military person, I have stayed in MANY hotels - hands down, this one is beyond FIVE STARS!! It is the BEST I have ever stayed in!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Melissa F, General Manager at Best Western Plus Southpark Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Dear Tricia M,

Wow - I am overwhelmed by the great review! We work hard to keep our property beautiful and we are so very luckly to have a wonderful, caring staff we can count on. If I may say so, loyal and fun guests like you are what make me happy to come to work each day. I look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Great value, clean rooms, good amenities, good service. I would definitely recommend this hotel. Free breakfast and internet. Coffee pot in room, iron and ironing board and blow dryer. Fitness center is available and computers available as well.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Dear Alysoun M,

I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. If your travels bring you back to Tyler, Texas be sure and let us know you are coming as we would love to have you with us again. Thank You!

Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is located in the center of the city, across from numerous restaurants and stores. The rooms were very spacious and clean. The front desk personel were very helpful but not very friendly. The lack of a smile was very obvious.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Jaxter
Melissa F, Manager at Best Western Plus Southpark Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Dear Jaxster,
Your kind words are most appreciated. I would like to further discuss your comments on a smile-free staff if possible. We normally get such good feedback on our staff and I would really like to get additional information on your esperience so that I can address this matter. Please contact me when you can and I look forward to our discussion.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

This Best Western is probably the best place to stay in Tyler for me. It is clean, comfortable, quiet and a good value. Breakfast buffet is good as an added extra. There are a multitude of restaurants & shopping nearby and a 24 hour Walgreen's right across the street.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Thomas G,
I am so glad to see that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. I know that our owners and staff appreciate your compliments on our rooms, breakfast, and great location. We will happily welcome you back to Tyler on your next visit.