“Great Stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 37 Hotels in Tyler
Spring, Texas
“Great Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Everything new, neat and clean. Friendly staff. Location is convenient to shopping, dining and business district. Breakfast was nice with large variety of food available. Price was as competitive as it could be with other area hotels that offered no breakfast with rate. Parking lot was secure and security was more than adequate. I would definitely recommend to other travelers.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank immservices
Melissa F, Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Southpark Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear RonA_10,
Kind words are always appreciated and I am so glad to see how happy you were with our hotel!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Sandersville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

This hotel was very clean and upscale with some traditional features and modern feel. The staff was very helpful and it is convenient to shopping, restaurants, and theatres. This is a great hotel. If I am ever in Tyler, TX again this is definitely where I will stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Robert L,
I am so glad to see that you enjoyed your stay - be sure to let us know the next time you are heading our way; as long as we have a room so will you!
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Hotel was new, clean and had a great breakfast.
People were very nice. Leather recliner in room, nice touch. Not like the older Best Westerns where you park outside the door. This one has the elevators and corridors on the inside and you need to pass by the front desk. Much safer.

Room Tip: Tripadvisor was on the money. Stayed 3 nights in 3 cities with tripadvisors recomendations.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Melissa F, Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Southpark Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Dear Mike B,
Thank you for the great review! I am so glad to see that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and we hope to see you again in the future.
Broken Arrow, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I stayed at this hotel due to a death in the family in Texas. It was a very easy in and out. Staff was friendly, hotel/room was clean and quiet. My other family members stayed at another hotel nearby that was more expensive and "higher quality" but did not have a good experience. I would stay here again in the future.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Dusti J,
I am very sorry for the reason that brought you to us, but I am glad to see that we could provide a great stay for you during your time of need. We are glad to be of service and offer our condolences to you and yours.
Arlington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Hotel was very clean, and was decorated nicely. Breakfast was good and hot. We especially liked the sausage links, and the fact that we never had to wait on coffee. There were also plenty of tables. The room was clean and all amenities worked to our satisfaction. The bed was fantastic and we all slept like babies. Very nice hotel and will definitely stay there again when we are in Tyler.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars

Dear Charles C,
Like you, I am a big fan of our breakfast and am so glad you enjoyed it. Also very happy to see you enjoyed the new beds and decor (both part of a recent rennovation). Next time you head our way just let us know you are coming - as long as we have rooms we will be happy to have you with us again!
Frisco, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

We had several events to attend in Tyler. This Best Western was one of the best we have ever stayed in. Rooms were large, clean, excellent bed, large bath, good TV, good breakfast and a very enjoyable stay. We would definitely stay here again. Location in Tyler is excellent. We could not think of anything bad to say about this Best Western.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Laurence M
Dear Laurence M,
First let me apologize for the delay in my response (seems I was not as "caught up" as I thought I was). I am happy to see that you had a great stay with us last month and should your journies bring you back to Tyler be sure and give us a call.
Galveston Island, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I love this hotel and will probably stay there again if I get back to Tyler. It was like being at home in my Living room. Very quiet, no noise and very clean. The bed was comfortable and had 5 comfortable pillows on my bed which was what I like. I like at least 3 but was not complaining about 5. I stayed a week as I was working there and was up by 5 and at breakfast at 6:00 am every morning. They had the best little breakfast without fail every morning. Waffles, eggs, sausage and biscuits and gravy just to name a few. I normally book the Hilton or the Hampton Inn but they were booked. I am glad because I enjoyed staying here. The hotel is very well maintained and I am sure the reason why is the General Manager is the owner.

Room Tip: I was on the back side of the Hotel on the ground floor. I think it would be more quiet there and it...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Charles R,
I am so very sorry for the delay in my response. It was so gratifying to read all the nice things you had to say about us - especially about our breakfast. I am also glad we were able to provide a nice quiet "home away from home" experience for you. You are always welcome to stay again!