“Really good food”

Cheddar's
Ranked #174 of 391 Restaurants in Tyler
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Good food, great portions, but be prepared to wait at peak dining periods. Great vegetables and outstanding, huge desserts.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Cheddars is alright. Everytime we have gone, we have had to wait forever for service and food; even if it is not during peak hours. The food is mediocre and priced higher than it should be. All I see is the staff standing around chatting with eachother while we wait to be served. Bleh. Not impressed.

2  Thank Hannah L
Reviewed September 14, 2012

The waitstaff and the food is great. The atmosphere is so nice. Love visiting this restaurant when I'm in town.

Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

Went during a slow time around 3:30. Empty. Bad smell of old vegetable oil. The waiter hardly ever came by and the food was below average. I have been to this cheddars before and it seems to be getting worse. I won't be back.

3  Thank skytraveling
Reviewed September 6, 2012

my husband and i actually love cheddars if for nothing more than the spinach dip and a cookie monster. but the wait staff their absolutely sucks, we keep going back on occasion to see if it gets better but we have yet to get a good waitor or waitress. we have gone entire meals without ever seeing any waitor get near us, and therefore going entire meals without drink refills or condiments that were needed. the bar is terrible, ive not gotten a good drink there ever! i think were about done with trying this place. let me know if anyone gets better service!

3  Thank misty j

Been to Cheddar's? Share your experiences!