“Comfort food for a great value”

Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
Ranked #179 of 394 Restaurants in Tyler
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 14, 2012

The waitstaff and the food is great. The atmosphere is so nice. Love visiting this restaurant when I'm in town.

Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

Went during a slow time around 3:30. Empty. Bad smell of old vegetable oil. The waiter hardly ever came by and the food was below average. I have been to this cheddars before and it seems to be getting worse. I won't be back.

3  Thank skytraveling
Reviewed September 6, 2012

my husband and i actually love cheddars if for nothing more than the spinach dip and a cookie monster. but the wait staff their absolutely sucks, we keep going back on occasion to see if it gets better but we have yet to get a good waitor or waitress. we have gone entire meals without ever seeing any waitor get near us, and therefore going entire meals without drink refills or condiments that were needed. the bar is terrible, ive not gotten a good drink there ever! i think were about done with trying this place. let me know if anyone gets better service!

3  Thank misty j
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Mostly a souped up burger joint. Clean with good service. Very popular with the senior crowd. Easy access on Broadway.

1  Thank Kathryn W
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Good food and huge servings. I mean two can easily get full on one plate of food. Fresh tasting good variety