“Small Expensive Zoo!”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Small Expensive Zoo!”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I was surprised that a Zoo that small charged so much! We were in and out in less than 2 hrs.
Loved the Giraffes, and watching the children play in the play area. The fall colors were beautiful and the animals looked well cared for....I have been to many other Zoo's around the country and this was my least favorite!

Visited November 2013

“Amazing!”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

What a beautiful zoo! So nice and clean. I love that everything was small and up close. My two year old loved it. Can't wait to visit again.

Olathe, Kansas
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Enjoyable zoo atmosphere.”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This zoo was nice to visit. We went on a Monday and it was not crowded, though numerous school groups were there. We were able to visit all the animals areas in about three hrs with a 5 & 8 year old.The enclosures for the different animals were nice and somewhat spacious. We ate at the Chakula Café, which only offers outside dining. This was situated by the animals of East Africa and not at all appetizing to smell the animals as they do their business while you eat. The Wild Bird Walkabout was fun! You can purchase a birdseed covered stick for $1 for the birds to eat from and they tend to land all over you.

Foreman
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Caldwell Zoo ~ Fun for everyone”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I was so pleased with the quality of this zoo. It was beautiful and had plenty of variety of animals to behold. Being a photographer it supplied me with loads of beautiful shots to bring home and show off. Most exciting zoo adventure I have had in years! I would recommend that they need to change the café eating place ....one can smells the "waste material" of the animals surrounding the café. Plenty of restrooms about the journey ....just a pleasant experience all the way around ....

Vancouver, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“What a pleasant surprise!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

My children have visited many zoo's and like this zoo the best. It is well laid out with great exhibits. Do not hesitate to go!

2 Thank Scott B

Been to Caldwell Zoo? Share your experiences!