“Blah food”

Good for: Families with children
Tucson, Arizona
“Blah food”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

If you are just looking for a variety to fill people up in a hurry Ok but don't expect good food. It tastes like it just was poured out of a can. Even the prepared as you watch food is blah. They put too many pork products in their veggies.

• Visited April 2013

Texas
“Ryan's Buffet Restaurant”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Don't understand all the bad reviews. I have eaten with family members at least 5 times in the past year and the staff was friendly,the place was busy but I saw nothing unkempt and the food was great.

• Visited November 2013
Dallas
“Tired buffet”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Should have turned around and walked out. This buffet is very "tired". Cheap quality food that stayed out way too long. Will never return.

Visited September 2013
Jacksonville, Texas
“What a waste of time and money”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This was the first time my family and I had ever been to this place. Right when I walked in, I should have turned to leave. The smell when we first walked in took your breath away, it was so gross. It was hot in that place and there was no one at the podium to greet us, they were extremely slow. There were not very many choices of food. I had to ask for the gravy to be refilled. The carpet was disgusting and the tables were dirty. The waitress was very friendly. The food was not hot and it was not fresh. The only thing that was worth eating in that place was the rolls. It was WAY overpriced. For me and my 2 young daughters to eat was $33. They should have paid me $33 to eat that food. My children and I didn't even finish our food. I would never recommend anyone to eat there. I will never step foot back in that place of establishment and I will definitely spread the word! I took their online survey from the QR code on their receipt and they said someone would call to discuss my horrible experience. It has been 2 weeks, guess they really aren't that worried about their restaurant review.

• Visited September 2013
Flint, Texas
“Nasty”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

My husband and I walked in the front door at Ryan's Restaurant and right off, the temperature was warm, and I mentioned that to the lady who took our money. Then I had to use there restroom, Oh My it was nasty dirty. I want to leave at that point. We arrived at 11a.m when it first opened so apparently no one had cleaned the day before when it closed. So when I came out I told a waitress that the restroom was filthy. So we get our plates and then realize that there is no chicken out, we go get a salad and waited for the baked chicken after 15 minutes they bring out the chicken and then when I go to get some baked chicken, I see that it is still raw, I take some to our table and check it , and as I cut it open it was still raw inside. So we leave, and will not go back. Very bad management.

• Visited August 2013