“Good family fun”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Had 16 in our family group. Had to wait a while to be seated even with reservations. Place was very busy and loud, but expected for a Friday evening. Food and drinks were terrific. Our server was also very good.

There are newer reviews for Mercados & Posados

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Had a wonderful waitress named Jessica that gave me great service. The food was very good and I am a discriminate Tex Mex eater. I went to the other popular Tex Mex place in Tyler on a previous visit that is called something Jalapenos. The food at Mercado was way better and the service like I mentioned was awesome at Mercados. I will be going back there again. Great selection and tasty.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

this place has the greatest food in the world. the have the best margeras
and service that you could ask for... come here if you want the good food in town

1  Thank kimberlygreen
Reviewed August 17, 2012

celebrated a family event-nephew's graduation party. staff was very friendly and accomodating. the restaurant has many nooks and crannies, rooms for private gatherings small and large. food was excellent, large portions, could not eat it all. even with the confusion of a large party group, and mixing up orders (alittle) the experience was very positive. will eat here again.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

We try to eat here whenever we are in Tyler, This place is always crowded, for good reason. The food is excellent and the portions large. I'm usually a big eater (probably why I;m bigger than I should be), but we had the lunch portion enchiladas on our last trip and could barely eat it all.
Can't overlook the wonderful fresh tortillas. Yummy!