“Fantastic Burgers”
Review of Smashburger - CLOSED

Smashburger
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Smashburgers are one of the best burgers I have ever had in my life. Their buyers are made from lean Angus beef meat with no fat. The burger buns are specialty made with more crust than the usual snow white, fall apart, variety served at most restaurants.

Their rosemary and olive oil french fries are outstanding as well as their haystack fries and onion rings.

Excellent quality food. Not cheap, but very good.

There are newer reviews for Smashburger

Reviewed November 6, 2013

We loved this restaurant so much that we made a point of eating here twice during our short visit to the Tyler area. The burgers are amazing. I tried the BBQ burger and you can't go wrong with it. On my second visit I got a chicken sandwich. They pound the chicken very thin (hence smashburger) making it very tender and flavorful. I love the different varieties that you can choose from. Everything seems very fresh here. The staff are very friendly as well.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Delicious burgers , you can design, your own burger if you want ...the quality of the meat was great. The fries delicious...plain or rosemary...I recommend it highly if your tired of fast food burgers. It's a little pricey but worth it

Reviewed October 26, 2013

The food is fantastic, the staff and atmosphere are delightful. Gourmet burgers have become part of my diet, now.