“Super tasty chicken”

Southern Classic Chicken
Ranked #166 of 391 Restaurants in Tyler
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here on a whim for a late lunch. I was pleasantly surprised!!!! If you like bland chicken, do NOT eat here!!! It is busting with flavor!!! I enjoyed a chicken breast and leg. Both were juicy and full of meat. The seasoning made into it is excellent. Also got a side of mashed potatoes and the brown gravy on it was super yummy.

My only wish is for them to have honey that you can put on your roll!!!! Now that would be perfection to the end of this meal!!!

Very enjoyable!!

1  Thank Lori L

Reviewed August 23, 2013

It's even more out of the way than Williams Chicken I reviewed earlier! It's tucked way off by itself in an odd location next to a feed store. But the chicken is very good and the staff is always friendly. I regret that I don't think of going here more, but it is not on my usual routes.