“Always great!”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #285 of 391 Restaurants in Tyler
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed September 9, 2013

First tip... sit in a booth in the bar for drink specials! We have never had a bad experience at this Friday's. The food & service is always very good. We love the Thai tacos & the pretzel bread. The special summer salad with strawberries is amazing, get the reg size portion with chicken for a nice dinner.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

It was well after the lunch rush when we stopped by. We were seated promptly. The waitress took a little bit to come take our order and when I started ordering, she stopped to talk to another customer. She apologized for not listening to me and explained these customers had been "creeped out" by another customer and she was trying to get them cashed out so they could leave. We had also originally declined appetizers and decided we wanted one and another waiter was kind enough to put our order in for us. When we got our food, I noticed my boneless buffalo wings were missing the buffalo sauce. I asked for a side of sauce and the waitress apologized and brought me out some. She also said she had told the cook to make me another order to go since it was wrong (no charge). Also, my son had ordered french fries instead of slaw and the cook sent out slaw. The waitress quickly brought him an order of fries. All of our food tasted good.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We had a mixed result with our order. Took advantage of the lunch special. My soup was super hot - my partner's was cold. Go figure. Great waiter - but not the best Friday's.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Our group from the Hamptons Senior Living went to Fridays for lunch
And I ordered the salad and it was very very good. I would go back
Again, just for the salad. Hope you enjoy it.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

In most cities, TGI Fridays is an above average restaurant with friendly employees. I have visited the restaurant in Tyler for my last time. The service was poor. It took 15 minutes to just get our water and things did not get better from there. Other tables around us complained to management and still management did not check to see how we were doing and we were all in the same station area. We only had appetizers and a hamburger, food was average. I will say if you go to the bar area and order at the bar your service is good but sometimes with family you just dont want to sit in bar.

Been to TGI Friday's? Share your experiences!