“Great lunch choice”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 4, 2013

My wife and I had a wonderful lunch here on a Thursday. Seated in a short time, prompt waiter, excellent salad and meal. Price was not bad for two - about $20.
We normally eat at this restaurant for an evening meal but after a bad experience waiting at the Applebee's next door, we decided to just walk over and eat at this Olive Garden. It was a great decision and we certainly enjoyed the lunch. Will do this again.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

This place has been updated so it's quite attractive. If you like a lively atmosphere, this must be the place.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

I like the atmosphere and the fact they change up the menu items from time to time so there's always something new to try if you'd like. They are also accommodating to families with small children and cater to the kids with crayons and special meals that appeal to them.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

this is my absolutely favorite resturant. the food is fablous and the salad and breadsticks are supurb. the zapotta is my favorite dessert.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Great food and knowledgeable staff. I never get tired of going there! The specials of the months are always the best and I wish they would keep them on the menu for a little longer.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!