“Typical Starbucks”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #5 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Tyler
Reviewed May 7, 2013

While my husband LOVES their burned coffee, I can't stand the smell, but I like some of their blended drinks and their tea concoctions. Wish they still offered gluten-free options with their other menu items. Typical "barrista-'tude" here at times, and the wait is often long, but my teenage granddaughter and her friends love to hang out here before/after a movie, so we are here pretty often. My husband always seems to have a Starbucks gift card, so he keeps that cup of his filled with their (burned) regular coffee. It is nice to have a place like Starbucks in Tyler---this one is no better or worse than any of the thousands of others we've visited across the country.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!