“Wonderful comfort food!”

Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Tyler,Tx
“Wonderful comfort food!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

They have great food and good service too! They have lots of homestyle variety food. They have smaller portion meals available too!

Visited March 2013

“I regularly dine here. Good food. Great prices.”
Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

This is good home cooking! I eat here regularly. My favorites are the chicken fried steak, meatloaf, and I really like the Colonel Salad with blue cheese dressing (nice big chunks of cheese in the salad dressing)!

Dallas, Texas
“Comfort food at its best!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

My son and I were doing a night out while Mom was out of town and decided we both wanted "comfort food" for dinner. We had never been to the Cotton Patch Cafe and thought we'd give it a try. We weren't disappointed. I started with a salad and my son had a potato and cheese soup. They were both fresh and hit the spot. I had meat loaf, mashed potatoes and green beans. He had chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and green beans. The entree portions were large and everything was delicious. Everything was seasoned just right. The yeast rolls they brought could not have been better. My son thought he had room for their praline pecan bread pudding alamode desert but only got half way through it. It was good, not great.

The server was attentive and pleasant. We went to a movie right after having this meal and had no room for popcorn or sodas. That was a first for us.

We really enjoyed our meal at The Cotton Patch Cafe in Tyler and can't wait to take Mom there with us.

• Visited November 2012