“Bring your own towels”

Motel 6 Tyler
Motel 6 Tyler
Ranked #33 of 37 Hotels in Tyler
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Bring you own towels. I had to ask three times for towels there was only a wash towel in the room. The final time I got very ugly. I was given some very cheap towels that had never been washed. that actually hurt to use. All I kept hearing was it isn't my fault. It is the owners but they wouldn't call the owner.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank nothappy152
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Tyler, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Dear nothappy152,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.We sincerely apologize for the unsatisfactory service issues you encountered during your recent stay. These conditions are note consistent with our standards for quality at Motel 6. We encourage your contact our guest relations department to report your experience so may serve you better in the future: 1-800-557-3435.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I don't mind a cheap motel, but the sheets and pillow cases had cigarette holes. I ordered a pizza $20 after tip , ate one piece sat it down while I changed clothes, and I went back to it, and it had cockroaches inside the box and on the pizza. There were dead beetles all over the room. I have never stayed anywhere so bad, and I have stayed a lot of places in many states. So yeah everyone was "nice and friendly" but who cares if its disguising.

Room Tip: There are 10 other hotels on this street choose one!