“Great Breakfast”

Mama's Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 365 Restaurants in Tyler
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Armenian
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Durango, CO
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We were visiting in the area and are always looking for good restaurants for breakfast. First of all we find it extremely difficult to find good breakfast restaurants offering varied menus in Texas. However, we found Mama's Restaurant in Tyler to be the exception to that rule. The restaurant is large and rustic inside. The service staff was very good and seemed to enjoy their jobs. The menu was varied and featured a large number of interesting breakfast choices. I had the Migas and my wife had the Eggs Benedict. Both were wonderful and very well prepared. I highly recommend Mamas to anyone looking for a good breakfast in East Texas.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Jeffrey P

Tyler
“Impressed!”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I thought the egg and I was the only place to go in Tyler to get good breakfeast! I had the joe sampler to get the feel of what they offer and my girlfriend got the machacha! the sampler had eggs sausage ham bacon and 2 pancakes! It was so good I ate all of it! same across the table! they even used good jalapenos in the machacha had flavor and they served both dishes with hashbrown! For the price the place is right!!

• Visited November 2013
Tyler, TX
“Breakfast Just Like Mama Does It”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

When we go out for breakfast, this is where we go, and they do it as good if not better than Mama does at home. Now that's saying something!

• Visited September 2013
CO
“Great breakfasts!!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Visited Mama's twice during our recent trip for the banana nut pancakes. Very good and worth the trip into town. Small hometown atmosphere - friendly staff.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank DSLibrarian
Mineola, Texas
“Like an English pub”
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch while waiting for a friend's car to be repaired across the street. We both had the meatloaf special which was excellent! The portions were very generous and the service excellent by a very friendly staff. The facility reminds me of an English neighbourhood pub. I will be back!

Visited July 2013