“who would think you can get oyster nachos in Tyler, TX?!?”
Review of Fish City Grill - CLOSED

Fish City Grill
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed June 3, 2013

What a great find!!! We travle to Tyler frequently and have never visited this delightful restaurant. May have been put off since it is in a strip mall but it is great!!! The service is truly over the top. It was our first visit so they brought us samples of their four signature soups...you decide which one you like best!!! We had two of the specilas -- pecan crusted snapper and tortilla crusted trout with shrimp guacamole. They were both super. We were more than pleased!!! Actually we thought the prices were quite reasonable as well. WE will return! The oyster nachos are their signature appetizer and very tasty. The salads were very cold and very good.

2  Thank Gran7

Reviewed March 28, 2013

If you are traveling or live in Tyler, Tx. you need to check out Fish City Grill in the Macys plaza.Its just across the street from the mall on Broadway. The food is very tasty, the service is unbeatable, and we really enjoyed the atmosphere. The servers are very knowledgeable and helpful, so if you cant make up your mind they are happy to help with a few suggestions. If you arent a seafood eater then they have burgers and chicken. I strongly recommend the next time you are looking for a place to eat try Fish City Grill You will enjoy the experience and look forward to your next visit.

2  Thank Barbara F
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Fish City Griil has really good food. It is so much better than Fat Catz. I often meet my daughter for lunch here because this is one of her favorite restaurants in Tyler. The blackened grilled shrimp with new potatoes and grilled veggies - excellent! My husband loves the fish.

1  Thank Linda R
Reviewed March 22, 2013

After reading reviews this exceeded my expectations. Very good food and excellent service. A little expensive for a small city. I would definitely return.

1  Thank tangojohnDallas
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Nothing wrong with this restaurant, but don't expect anything to stand out as awesome. Only complaint I have is (one of my personal dislikes) we arrived about seven pm, by 8pm the staff is already sweeping and cleaning. It aggrivates me to have a supposedly "upscale" restaurant starting to clean up for the night WAY early, while customers are still eating. It makes you feel rush and unappreciated. Maybe that's just me.

1  Thank Blazinpistol