“Hide your money cleaning lady takes it”
Review of Rest Inn Tyler

and 1 more site!
Rest Inn Tyler
Ranked #36 of 37 Hotels in Tyler
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Don't leave your change out I had $4 in quarters for laundry when I got back to room towels were changed and money gone next day I purpously left $1.50 next to phone same thing happened I got ripped off.my last day there I played for 3 days and told me I only played for 2 never again stay there

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank deadworks

Reviewed January 27, 2009

I was driving to Louisiana for work and spent the night here. I cruised the highways looking for an older place, gave up and settled on this. It's now a Travel Inn. It was completely average, probably built in the '70s, no charm but decently maintained. It wasn't expensive, and there were some fast food places within a mile or so, but it is kind of in a strange industrial part of town. There's nothing to do and nowhere to eat nearby.

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
3  Thank roadtripperMaryland
A TripAdvisor Member
Austin, TEXAS
Reviewed February 10, 2006

I stayed the the Ecno Lodge. The staff is friendy, however that does not make up for the poor, conditions. I reported a sink that was leaking water at 9:00 AM on Thurday. When I got back at 8:00PM nothing was fixed. I found out when I used the sink and water started flowing out on to the floor. I went to the front desk to complain and I got was a few towels for the floor, and a excuse the the mantanence person did not show up to day. Leaving me with an unsanitary and unsafe condition. The complementary breakfast is some white bread and sweet buns in plastic. That is if they bother to go out and buy them. Run do not walk away from this place.

• Stayed: February 2006, traveled on business
6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
tureworld1, Public Relations Manager at Rest Inn Tyler, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

this hotel has been remodel and it is up to date by new owner