“This is the place to stay when quality & affordability matter the most!”

Americas Best Value Inn - Tyler/Lindale
Ranked #28 of 37 Hotels in Tyler
Reviewed January 30, 2012

My husband and I travel due to work and are in hotels more than we are at home. We were at this hotel from the end of Oct. til the first part of Jan. This place is very clean & affordable and has friendly staff. Nothing fancy, but when we stay here we have the convenience of fax services, washing machine & dryer, internet and close to several places to eat. It is conveniently located on the #556 exit on I20. I loved staying here, because it was close enough to the job location, and close enough to shopping in Tyler, as well, and not too far from Canton. If I had a complaint, it would be the internet service was not the fastest & would have to be rebooted frequently, but it was fast enough to do what I needed it to do. From what I have experienced in that area, the internet service is all about the same. The staff at this hotel go out of their way to make your stay as pleasant as possible. We will definitely stay there again if we are in the area.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
6  Thank Kat021409
There are newer reviews for Americas Best Value Inn - Tyler/Lindale

Reviewed September 5, 2011

Excellant room service,clean and remodelled rooms. Love the carpet and pool. It is right on the exit # 556 at convenient location on I 20.
When ever I come in the area will prefer to choose this motel.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank karnavati
Reviewed August 12, 2011

I booked a hotel room here 24 hours in advance. At the bottom of my printed receipt it states: "Cancellation will result in no penalty." The next day when I woke up sick and unable to make my trip, I called to cancel. They said they require a 48 hour notice to cancel, and would be charging my credit card anyway. I didn't even complete the reservation in 48 hours. I can understand having a cancellation policy, but to state at the bottom of my receipt that there would be "no penalty" for cancellation is downright misleading.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank blueskies7890
Reviewed December 4, 2006

This is a budget hotel. It is nothing fancy but for the price it is ok. The rooms are clean. It is pet friendly. It does not look like much from the road, but for one night it was ok.

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank qcrose
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tyler
Best Western Lindale Inn
Executive Inn and Suites
12 Oaks Motor Hotel
12 Oaks Motor Hotel
#24 of 37 in Tyler

Been to Americas Best Value Inn - Tyler/Lindale? Share your experiences!