“Best of The Best”

Dining options: Reservations
Tyler, Texas, United States
“Best of The Best”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

This is by far, one of the best restaurants in Tyler. The food is great, the price is reasonable, the staff is friendly and nice, the service is excellent, and the entertainment is second to none!
If your new to Tyler, just visiting, or never have dined here, your missing out! Most Friday's nights, you can see me in my usual chair, having shrimp alfredo with a Crowm & 7..!

• Visited April 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good music”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Good place to go on nights when they have live music. Food and wine are usually good. Service varies - usually good but once I found a long hair in my pasta, so I won't be back for a while.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank KCTyler84
Tyler, Texas
“Best of the Best iin Tyler”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

This is my favorite place to dine in Tyler. The services is perfect, the atmosphere is even better. It's not that it's fancy or high priced....it's the family feeling, the wonderful music and the good food. It's Italian of course and they have a good menu selection and good wine selections. On the weekends the music is exactly what we like, maybe not for the younger ones who are more into rock or rap. Its not a band either, just one guy who is super talented. You can dance if you want to or carry on a conversation with the music in the background. My favorite date night.

Visited March 2013
“Great date place.”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I love to take my wife here for birthdays and anniversaries. They used to have a great band. Now, they have a guy singing to tracks sitting on a stool. Kind of a turn off. I preferred the pianist singing along with a drummer and bass. Food is wonderful!

Visited March 2012
Austin, Texas
“Delightful evening out”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

My husband and both our mothers were delighted with our evening. The owner provided excellent wine and food advice such that everyone was pleased with the selections. There was Italian crooner-style music that made the mothers reminisce about younger days. We were very fortunate to find this lovely restaurant, referred by the innkeeper at Woldert-Spence Manor.

• Visited January 2012

Been to Mario's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!