“5 Star Perfection in Tyler”

Kiepersol Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 399 Restaurants in Tyler
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Experience fine dining in the exceptional ambiance of the Restaurant at Kiepersol. Our rustic elegance is perfect for your special evening out, a great party, or just a night out of mingling at our bar and lounge. We serve only the finest foods available from USDA Prime steaks to the freshest seafood. Our wine cellar proudly displays hand-selected, world renowned wines to complement your meal. We are sure you will Experience Excellence at Kiepersol.
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We decided to go here for my birthday weekend for the first time. Living in the area, i didn't expect much from an area restaurant. The prices on the website suggested that they were proud of their menu. Tripadvisor users gave them great ratings, and all of my co-workers recommended. So I gave it a shot. I have done fine dining in many major cities, and this was right up there with the best. From the appetizer, we had the duck cigars. We had guest in town that ordered this, I wouldn't have ordered it on my own due to the usually gamey taste. It didn't taste too gamey, it was perfect! I loved it. My wife ordered the sea bass, and I ordered the rib-eye. So we split it up to do some surf and turf. Well I say split it up, but my wife didn't share much of the sea bass since it was so delicious. :) The rib-eye was great as well. The waiter, was awesome and dealt with our guest hounding him with questions not always about the menu. It was a great all around experience. I wanted to go back the next day, and probably should have! Can't wait for my next visit.

4  Thank Kevin H

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Loved this place and so did the kids. We had brunch. The place was so nice. I would to return just with my better half.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

My wife and I went with another couple and enjoyed a wonderful evening. One of the very best restaurants we have experienced. The food was excellent, both well prepared and presented. The staff was very friendly and even though our attire was a little less than business casual we were greeted warmly and treated like we were regulars. We will definitely plan another trip there.

2  Thank Russell R
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We took my parents here for their 60th anniversary, and we were SO very pleased with all of the experience. There were 7 of us and it was our first time there. Beautiful atmosphere and setting. The service was fantastic! We were given a room all to ourselves and never felt rushed or pressured in any way. We ordered one of each appetizer and shared so we all got a little taste of each one---all were excellent and the entrees were very well-prepared as well. As a novice at wines, we were given information that really helped us make some some stellar choices, and the prices were excellent, (unlike another winery/restaurant in the Tyler are. we also have visited). As we were driving home, we were discussing the bill and realized that the server had neglected to charge us for the 2 bottles of wine we had ordered for the meal. We immediately called them, spoke to the owner, and explained what happened and that we didn't want the very nice (but very new) server to get into trouble for the oversight and that we were on the way back to pay for the wine . We were told not to worry about it, but to come and dine with them again in the future---positively outrageous service! As a former restaurant owner/ chef, THAT'S the way you keep customers! We WILL return!

3  Thank wgwewgwe
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I liked the food. It was very professionaly presented and the food tasted good. Especially my desert. The atmosphere was quiet and nice as well. Its a nice place to go for an elegant evening with friends or loved ones. Very enjoyable as well.