“Short but So Sweet :)”

Kiepersol Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 362 Restaurants in Tyler
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Experience fine dining in the exceptional ambiance of the Restaurant at Kiepersol. Our rustic elegance is perfect for your special evening out, a great party, or just a night out of mingling at our bar and lounge. We serve only the finest foods available from USDA Prime steaks to the freshest seafood. Our wine cellar proudly displays hand-selected, world renowned wines to complement your meal. We are sure you will Experience Excellence at Kiepersol.
Longview, Texas, United States
“Short but So Sweet :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

I like to visit different winery's and google them and this one came up while I was in Tyler , if you are near it is a must to see , I plan to visit the resturant part soon , it sounded wonderful but only had a chance to visit the tasting part of it, the two gentlemen that waited on me were wonderful and very knowledgeable , clued me in on all the place had to offer and plan on doing so , the wine was excellent and want to share with my friends , the grounds are gorgeous I think and anytime of year would be perfect to see. I'm so very glad I found this one and it it on the tip of all that I have gone to , I highly recommend also for the Romantic type :)

Bedford, TX
“Fine dining in East Texas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

The setting and the food at Kiepersol Winery Restaurant are exquisite! Wonderful wine selection, a beautiful dining room, outstanding service, and excellent food! We went at 5 pm after a long day, and without a reservation, and had no trouble being seated. However, I would recommend reservations for weekends.

• Visited September 2012
“A gem in Tyler!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Tyler has a surprising and lamentable shortage of fine restaurants, but Kiepersol is a bright spot in Tyler's dark sea of chain establishments. With the possible exception of the plastic grapes/vines decorating the walls, the place is pleasant and warmly decorated in a winery-rustic theme. The service is attentive and courteous yet casual and not overly obsequious. The food was excellent! I had the lamb chops and they were perfect. The demi-glacé they served with it was amazingly flavorful and when paired with their 2007 Syrah put the whole experience in to the annals of gustatory history. We order an appetizer, two soups, four entrees, four desserts, three glasses of wine and paid about $85/person after tax and tip. Very reasonable to me considering the quality of the food. We will be going back next time we're in town.

East Texas
“Wonderful atmosphere and food was great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

Service was excellent! All the food was wonderful. Steak was one of the best I have ever had. Banana Foster was decadent and great presentation while asking it at table. Really romantic atmosphere. Will be going back!

1 Thank cierarosey
Jacksonville, Texas USA
“yum yum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

took my sister there had a great lunch,staff was very nice they even took some pics of us among the beautiful settings ,loved it and my sister from south carolina said it was wonderull!!!!!!