“Poor way to start a relationship”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #36 of 383 Restaurants in Tyler
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Went to BJ's for the first time for lunch before noon. We both ordered the Taco plate.
Cold soft shells. And black beans were obviously dry and unappetizing having sat under heat for some minutes.
There are too many restaurant choices to serve such poor food.. Should not have left the kitchen. Servers should be empowered enough to not serve food that doesn't meet the restaurants standards
The manager did all he could to satify me and gave us a generous gift card
I doubt I will return

1  Thank Felschurch

Reviewed April 15, 2013

This was my first trip to BJ's Brewhouse and I was impressed. It was a busy Sunday lunch time so service was a little slow. This place kind of reminds me of The Cheesecake Factory as far as the food goes. I ordered Mahi Mahi tacos and shrimp tacos (1 of each) and it came with tostado chips, salsa, and guacamole dip. Very fresh and tasty. I will order this again. Appetizer was an avocado egg roll that had a very good dip. For dessert we shared a beignet topped with strawberries, ice cream and whipped cream. Very good.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Comfortable place to eat. Love the Lunch Flat bread Pizza with salad. Really like there sodas. Just started their Rewards program. Have liked the atmosphere since the first time. We do not eat out a lot, but BJ's is a choice we make when we do eat out for lunch when we are in town for other business.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We eat here every little bit. And the food and service is allway's great! Cant go wrong here. Be assured that you will get consistant, hot, great consistant food. Drinks are really awesome too.

Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

We have been to many BJ's locations, but this one screws up our order every time. Last night we went and I asked for no olives on my pizza. Just like the other times, it came out with olives. I was just going to pick them off but the server insisted to let me send it back because he told them no olives. They bring a new one out a short time later and guess what? Olives again, just hidden this time. I didn't say anything. The wait staff was nice as can be and got it right, they just clearly have a communication barrier going on with the kitchen staff. The table behind us also had to send their food back. Decent food, but probably won't be back to this location.

1  Thank MarissaKC