“Good place”

Braum's Ice Cream & Dairy Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 11 Dessert in Tyler
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Good chain cafe of sandwiches, ice cream, and drinks. The store section is always convenient for a shopper.

There are newer reviews for Braum's Ice Cream & Dairy Restaurant

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I was surprised to see this restaurant didn't have very many cars in the parking lot. We walked inside to order our food to go. When it was our turn to order, the cashier was being pulled in many different directions. I ordered an upsize on my drink, was charged for it and got a medium cup. I didn't realize it at first because I was so thirsty. After I put my drink in the cup I went to the cashier. She gave me my cup and told me to just keep the one I had, well, thank you very much ma'am. We received our order in a reasonable time except for the shakes that was ordered. We stood there for what seemed like forever. We tried to get some sweet tea and they were all out. Another customer told them the tea was out and no one did anything. We just ended up getting something else to drink.

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for ice cream and we were glad we did! The ice cream was very good and waffle comes were great! Had 3 double dip cones and a single and it was less than $10!!!!! Can't beat that!!

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!!!!!! The person who helped me was MARKETTA. By far the best customer service I've seen. The ice cream was fabulous also but you don't mind patronizing a place where service is great! Definitely stop by here and have ice cream, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

My wife and I visit this particular Braum's store generally on our way home from shopping in Tyler. I like the ice cream and my wife likes the vegetables, fruits, etc. at the market part of the store. We always comment on how dirty the seating area is when we visit. Today the glass dividers between the booths were smeared and full of finger prints. Many times we choose to visit the yogurt shot down the street because of conditions in this Braum's eating area. Too bad, they have a great product, the store is nice, and the people are great. Put more effort in the eating area and they could be a lot better.