“Just another number”

Braum's Ice Cream & Dairy Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 12 Dessert in Tyler
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed September 14, 2012

After a long day at work, picking my children up from school, then spending the evening shopping, we just wanted to stop by and get something quick "to-go" and head home. Braum's on Broadway was extremely busy and it was 9 p.m. Most of the people were in the ice cream "line". There was one customer in front of me ordering "food." When it was my turn to order no one said they would be right with me, etc. I stood there 14 minutes until an employee told another employee to take the lady's order. The young man pointed at me and said her. He started taking my order and got that wrong, had to ask another employee to help him and she started reading my order and had items on there that I didn't even say. Got that figured out, finally. As I stood there placing my order there were 3 customers returning their orders for various reasons. The order was not correct, not as they ordered, etc. What I found to be very disturbing was that one lady got tired of all the returns of orders and she said "Oh my God" rather loudly. I wouldn't recommend going to this particular Braum's when it is busy! 09.14.12

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Braum's has good burgers and fries, but their customer service is very lacking. There are two Braum's in Tyler, and they both have bad customer service, so it is not just an isolated location.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

The ice cream was frosty and all the stores are on the far side of town so I havent given it a second chance because I dont want to drive that far and take a chance

Reviewed July 12, 2012

all good, food was good, soft ice cream, people were friendly.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

The burgers are great, fries were Hot and Crisp! People were friendly and everything was very clean. Of course, the double dip of Milk Chocolate Ice Cream was the icing on the cake!