“Excellent Facility”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tyler
Kiepersol Estates Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 5 Tyler B&B and Inns
Dallas, Texas
“Excellent Facility”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2011

Went along with my husband on a business trip to Tyler, Tx. We decided to splurg a bit and stayed at Kieperson Bed and Breakfast. I stayed in the room while he was on business during the day and it was very relaxing. We had dinner at the winery that evening and it was very good. Great food, atmosphere and service. Everything was in perfect order. I highly recommend this place and look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank beadlady45

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Tyler, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2010

this is the best place ever. by far the most relaxing weekend we have had in years. the restaurant can only be described as amazing. everywhere you look all you see is quality.

Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank bohemian9713
Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2010

Our daughters know that we enjoy staying at B&Bs when we travel; our wine dinner and stay at Kiepersol was a Christmas gift from them. The dinner was excellent and our room quite comfortable. We plan to return with friends. We will wrap our stay around a golf game in the area. The Kiepersol wine is the best Texas wine we have tasted! Breakfast is a culinary delight.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank erialcTexas
Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2010

We stayed in the Coastal Room and were pleased for the most part. Like has been said by previous reviewers, one downfall was the lack of privacy on the back deck. There were gardeners working just a few feet from our porch, so we had to wait to get in the hot tub. Then after we got in, the valet was walking around back there for some reason. They really need to put up privacy fences. The other thing I disliked was that when we first came in, there was no one at the front. I had to snoop around and eventually found someone in the back office to check us in. That seemed very unprofessional to me for such an upscale place. However, the room was very clean and comfortable. The dinner was amazing; the cherries jubilee prepared tableside was a great ending. Two entrees, two glasses of wine, two appetizers, and two desserts totaled $115. The breakfast was also unbeatable. The French Toast is the best I have ever had. Overall, it was a nice trip and we would definitely go back for dinner even if we didn't stay the night.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Chicago, IL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2010

Every year my hubsand and I take an anniversary trip. This was by far the best place we've been. The B&B was SO wonderful. The hot tub on the screened-in porch was phenomenal... just be cautious during the daylight hours if it is "populated" outside as you will be ground level. The restaurant is AMAZING. We would make it a regular stop if we were nearer. My husband had the stuffed tenderloin, which might be the best thing I have ever eaten. (OK... he ate most of it, but I wished I had ordered it!) I had the lamb chops with a cognac cream sauce which was also amazing. The bananas foster served tableside rivals Brennan's... better than any I've had. The service was outstanding and we were more relaxed when we left than when we arrived. A MUST! To the reviewer who thought the restaurant was overpriced and the rooms were not as expected... I'm not sure what you expected, but our room was exactly as advertised on the website and as we ordered the most expensive thing on the menu, along with wines and desserts, it was STILL within all reasonable expectation for the quality.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank susangrphx
Rockwall TX
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2009

We went to Tyler for an anniversary trip and we were going to stay at the bed and breakfast. We arrived, and were very surprised to find that the rooms were nothing like the description. Our room was located at the back of the restaurant so you had to travel through the restaurant to get to your front room door. It was very strange, the room was very small and the description of the room stated that there was a private Jacuzzi porch and this was not the case. The room was not private as there were people walking through on the side that can see in, and and the noise coming from the park we could hear. The restaurant was very expensive costing around $50 a person. It was located in a beautiful area with a beautiful pond, but not worth the cost in my opinion.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank sweetlands33
Tyler, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2009

DH and I stayed at Kiepersol to celebrate our 27th anniversary and it couldn't have been more wonderful. The Champagne room was beautiful, the bed extremely comfortable, and the amenities include toiletries from ERTO. Breakfast was scrumptious, the staff very, very nice, and I can't wait to stay there again.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple