“Best Hotel in Tyler!”

Ranked #5 of 37 Hotels in Tyler
Crandall, United States
“Best Hotel in Tyler!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

You will not find a friendlier staff, nor better amenities with any other hotel in this area! If the awesome made-to-order breakfast doesn't perk you up in the morning, the delicious cookies at the front desk are bound to! They also offer room service, indoor pool, exercise equipment, meeting rooms, etc. etc.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Austin, Texas
Reviewed May 31, 2013

This Hilton Garden Inn is exceptionally attractive, clean, extremely comfortable rooms
with a super-friendly staff and a greatly superior restaurant. Dinner was truly excellent:
salads, burger, everything made fresh and with exceptional care. Definitely will look
forward to returning when in the area. Best Hilton Garden Inn I have stayed in, and I have
stayed in many and am generally satisfied. But this was truly superior! Louise

Carlsbad, NM
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I am writing this before our stay is even over - a rarity. However, we have a long road trip and I don't know when I will be able to post without getting the photos mixed up.

Anyway, VERY attractive property. I loved it as soon as we walked in the door, from the beautiful decor to the smiling face behind the counter. (I love Texas for this very reason - 9 times out of 10 I get a smiling face - thank you!)

We had to wait a very short moment for our room to be ready, but we were there an hour before check in, so it was expected. Room 136 has a beautiful view and is very close to the pantry as well as the pool\work-out room. I won't comment on breakfast since we have not eaten yet - but I am certain it is the usual fare for Hilton Garden Inn. I am sure it will be great.

The pool did seem to be over-chlorinated, but I think that is to be expected for an indoor pool. The chlorine seems to accumulate. Anyhow, it was mostly clean. I think a group left right before us and they did not respect the property very well. I picked up about 10 towels scattered around, as well as about 4 in the pool. Totally not the management's fault since they cannot be expected to man the pool 24\7 to pick up. Just rude guests.

The room was very nice. The ceilings are vaulted so it makes it seem huge. Everything was in working order. The beds were super comfy and the smell was ok for a humid area (we come from a VERY dry area and every time it rains it makes odd smells come out.For a humid environment to smell ok to me is a rarity). There was a small stain on the carpet, but I don't think it is anything to give a bad review over. I will edit this review if anything horrible blows up, but overall I believe we will stay here again when my husband comes on business.

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Great place and has good dining/bar in the evening with a great menu! Breakfast not so great as staff is less trained to deal with customers. This is a "jewel" for quick overnight or needing a place for a few days. Thank you...

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

United States
Reviewed May 22, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn not only provides our company with the best price but the staff is what makes our stay perfect. It always a pleasure to walk into a Hilton Garden Inn- it feels like I'm paying much more than what we truly are. The rooms and beds are so comfortable- that it makes me want to stay much longer than needed. Thanks again-

Wills Point, Texas, United States
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Adjustable beds, and the best service ever! Loved the menu in the the hotel restaurant, and the two waiters, Bradley and Ethan went beyond the call to make our meal everything we could want. They were not only friendly but funny, and so was the night desk clerk. I think his name was Danny. Will certainly stay there again and again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dallas Texas
Reviewed May 8, 2013

As standard as a Hilton Garden Inn can get. Breakfast was good...loved the yogurt parfaits!!!!!. Location (noise) was good. No issues...just a good stay at another Hilton Garden Inn.

Coffee was bad but what can you expect in East Texas!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family