“Great Staff”

Hilton Garden Inn Tyler
Ranked #5 of 37 Hotels in Tyler
Reviewed August 29, 2011

I stayed at the hotel for a week on business and the service I received was excellent from check in to check out. Special thatnks to the staff at the restaurant: Jerry, Zach and Casey. You made living out of a suitcase bearable. Kudos to all of you

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
CWhorton, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tyler, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2011

Thank you so much for the kind words. Thanks to your review, we are now the #1 recommended hotel in Tyler, Tx!!!! We are so glad that we made a difference in your travel. Now you've help make a difference in our recognition. I will make sure and pass along the Kudos to the employees you mentioned. We are proud of them and what they do.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Tyler

Reviewed August 28, 2011

Rooms are clean, staff is always friendly and helpful. Highly recommend

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family

Thank you so much for the kind words. Thanks to your review, we are now the #1 recommended hotel in Tyler, Tx!!!! We are so glad that we made a difference in your travel. Now you've help make a difference in our recognition. Thanks again!!!

Reviewed August 21, 2011

My husband and I went to Tyler Tx on business and we stayed at Hilton Garden Inn Tyler Tx for two nights. The hotel is easily accessible to the local restaurants, shopping and retail stores. Our room was exceptionally clean and quiet and the staff was friendly and personable. We asked for additional pillows when we left to go have lunch and when we came back we had 4 extra pillows. Only wish the Direct TV had on screen guide. Excellent place!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 11, 2011

This is one of the best hotels I have stayed in. The staff at the Tyler TX Hilton Garden Inn are second to none. They are the very friendly, provide great service and are the best I have experienced during any stay. I have been in the Tyler location for a couple of weeks at a time and have gotten to know them very well..

The hotel is very clean, new, has nice lobby and restaurant areas, rooms are very adequate, exercise facilities and pool are very good also.

You will not go wrong staying here.

Room Tip: Terrific all round hotel
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank EFfromTX
Reviewed August 8, 2011

My wife and I have had the pleasure of staying at this hotel twice over the last 2 years. It never disappoints us. VERY VERY clean, and always so nice at the front desk. This location was my first time ever staying in a Hilton Garden Inn. Its in a great location off the beaten path with a huge parking lot. Even has some covered parking if you care to use it. We will definately stay here again when we come to town.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2011

I stayed here one night on business, and I was impressed. It had all of the standard features of a Hilton Garden Inn (fitness center, business center, restaurant, in-room fridge and microwave, etc.), so it delivered on the brand promise. However, I liked it better than many other HGIs I've stayed in. The decor was modern, but still inviting; colors were fresh, furniture was nice (fantastic desk chair!), internet was fast, hallways were bright, full set of toiletries (shampoo, soap, conditioner, body wash, mouthwash) was provided. The mattress was very comfortable and adjustable for firmness. I am never a bit fan of the HGI bedding (it feels synthetic to me), but that's what the chain uses, so no fault to this hotel; it was clean and in good condition. Overall, the whole hotel felt fresh and welcoming.

Check-in was smooth. The clerk was busy taking phone calls, so I waited a minute, but to her great credit when she got done with her phone call she apologized for the wait! That goes a long way with me -- I understand that clerks are busy, but it's refreshing when one acknowledges that you've been waiting. I was provided with complimentary bottles of water (fantastic with the 100+ degree heat). I had breakfast in the morning in the restaurant; the buffet was what you'd expect for a HGI (fruit, yogurt, eggs, breads, cereal) and the service was pleasant.

Location is good -- ample parking (including some covered spaces, which was great in the heat), set back from the major street (so a bit quieter), and near tons of restaurants.

Overall, a great stay. I would not hesitate to go back.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
CWhorton, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tyler, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2011

Well, the credit for our decore goes to our ownership! They have a great eye for that. The inviting staff... yeah, we'll take credit for that! I appreciate the kind words and your acknowledgments and not taking a good thing for granted. We appreciate you and your business. Come back soon.

Reviewed July 10, 2011

Me, my husband and 2 year old daughter just came back from this hotel, we had an amazing time! The hotel was beautiful and very well kept and very clean!! The staff was so delightful and ready to please!! We will be SURE to stay here again and to let our friends and family know to stay here as well! Thank you for a wonderful weekend!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family

First off... Gereat picture of your daughter. She is adorable. I have 2 year old myself. I understand how challenging travel can be sometime with your little ones. So It's good to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations. It was pleasure having you and your family and we look foreward to seeing you agaian and again.