“Great friendly place!”

Hilton Garden Inn Tyler
Ranked #7 of 37 Hotels in Tyler
Reviewed July 8, 2011

I stayed at the hotel with my elderly mother who is gettting hard to please these days. The hotel was very clean and well kept. It was very inviting. they have a restaurant with a wonderful breakfast buffet as well as a great menu for lunch and dinner. I really felt like I was at a nice restaurant. The service and friendliness of the staff was exceptional. When my mother kringed at a spice on her shrimp salad the waiter brought her fresh boiled shrimp with no spice. How happy was mom? She also thought the blueberry muffins were "to die for" . It is my pleasure to recommend Hilton Garden Inn Tyler to anyone and everyone. We will stay there again and again!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank midwife132
CWhorton, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tyler, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2011

We appreciate the acknowledgment very much. We like to think of any challenges as opportunities to show what we're made of. It's easy to keep happy people happy. But when there are "hard to please" people, we can step up our game at any time. Thanks again. We'll see you next time. Tell you mother that we enjoyed having her.

Reviewed June 28, 2011

Rooms was great but the resteraunt was well worth every penny. I considered the new mexican food across the street but glad I stayed at "home". I will stay and eat here every time from now on when I am in Tyler.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Golfenvol
CWhorton, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tyler, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2011

I want to thank you very VERY much for all the positive feedback. This is the kind of stuff that drives us to do what we do. When our hard work is appreciated in this way is is so much more gratifying. We are very pleased that you have enjoyed your experience with us and we hope to see you again very soon.
Cheyenne Whorton

Reviewed June 2, 2011

Business trip limited to 3 nights. New property, great location to restaurants and shopping. Also, great walking trail that can be entered from the hotel. Trail through woods and over small streams and heavily utillized so feels very safe. Great exercise. Due to hot weather used the indoor pool which was expertly maintained. Nice hot tub as well. Great American Grill provided good food alternative for busy nights. Good bar and great bar tenders that believe in excellent service. Wonderful breakfast made to order. One of the two best HGI's in my experience.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank sometrip

The ultimate compliment. We approach our service strategy as think we ARE one of the best and to get that solidified by one of our own guests is just outstanding. Thank you for taking the time to let the world know what we bring to the table each and every day.
Cheyenne Whorton

Reviewed May 31, 2011

I have stayed here several times, and the staff can't be beat. Also, the decor is modern and kept clean. The view isn't all that much, but it's a good location and close to restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Lakelookout
Reviewed May 8, 2011

I am trying to book a room at Hilton Garden Inn, and unfortunately they are full on the night I need. I am not surprised because we were very happy with our stay in September 2010.
Great decor-modern
Cooked-order-breakfast included in our rate
The staff was top-notched

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed February 17, 2011

The HIlton Garden Inn in Tyler. TX. created one of the best meeting and sleeping arraingments I have ever been involved in throughout my 18 year career. The Sales Staff (Tracy) went above and beyond! The bar staff (JJ and Casey) were there at every turn and were able to meet all of our needs and more. Even the maintinance staff offered to help us store our meeting equipment between meetings. It was truly one of the best experiences I have ever had. It was a nice change of pace to not have to worry if the hotel would follow through on all they promised. Tyler Hilton did WAY MORE than they promised...Tracy, JJ and Casey...they need a BIG raise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have decided that we will only meet at this Hilton from now one!!!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 16, 2011

Our organization sponsored an event at the hotel for a total of 6 days- Tracy, Laurie and JJ were incredibly helpful and friendly. They met every request we had with a "can-do", "no problem" attitude. It was an absolute pleasure to work with the team there, and we will most definitely be back!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business