“Nice hotel and staff but breakfast selections were lacking...”

Baymont Inn & Suites Tyler
Ranked #22 of 38 Hotels in Tyler

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Hazlehurst, Mississippi
Reviewed April 22, 2013

My Husband called to make reservations for a weekend get a way at the Baymont Inn in Tyler Texas. We were quoted a price and He gave our credit card number along with our home address and e-mail information so we could be e-mailed with our confirmation. We got a phone call back about an hour later explaining that the rates had gone up the Friday before!!!! I have been an OWNER AND OPERATOR of a Bed and Breakfast for over 10 years and would have never done that to a customer who gave Credit Card Information over the phone.
I AM VERY DISATISFIED and thought that this form of business is totally unethical.
There are several other Hotels in the area of Tyler Texas with much higher ratings and are registered with Tyler Texas Accommodations. I would advise checking them out FIRST!
We will NEVER stay in a Baymont Inn...
Hazlehurst, Mississippi

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Karen W
hometownhospitality1, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Tyler, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
I apologize for you displeasure with our business. This type of service is not normal and the change should not have been made. There are only a few exceptions where an alteration like that would have been made. I would be more than happy to discuss this issue with you if you want to call the hotel and ask for the manager.
Slocum, Texas
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I spent one night here after a long ER visit. I checked in around 11 PM and the folks here were so nice. They went above and beyond to help me and assure my comfort. I cannot praise them enough. The room was perfect. I have absolutely no complaints whatsoever about this hotel. I would definitely recommend it. Again, the lady that checked me in went above and beyond and I greatly appreciate her kindness and helpfulness.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank franklins
Thank you so much for your review! It's always so wonderful to hear positive feedback. Our goal is always to go above and beyond our call of duty because we want to show you our signature "hometown hospitality." We hope to see you again to enjoy your stay just as much!!!
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed March 22, 2013

This hotel is just behind a car dealership, so not as easy to find as others that a RIGHT on the loop. The plus side of this, is that the loop traffic cannot be heard much from this hotel. Makes a big difference, because there are always a lot of loud trucks on the loop.

The owner, Amy is very nice, and really tries to make the stay pleasant.

Good choice here in Tyler.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Blazinpistol
hometownhospitality1, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Tyler, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
I am very glad that you enjoyed our location! Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion with us. We always strive to give the highest quality service to every single customer!