“Value Place Tyler Texas”

WoodSpring Suites Tyler
Ranked #20 of 37 Hotels in Tyler
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Where do i start? Do the people reviewing here, go to McDonalds and complain that their Big Mac doesn't match the picture?

Maybe I'm mistaken, but WHERE did value place advertise anything more than what you got?

The 'ladies', sorry girls :-P, were more than accomadating and more then willing to handle or discuss any issues I had, The service was prompt and courteous and the staff was GREAT!

I have no complaints, other than the elevator, but i've met some wonderful people while waiting!!

VALUE PLACE IS AFFORDABLE AND IS EXACTLY WHAT A TRAVELER NEEDS/WANTS.

People complaining, if you wanted to stay 'up the road, at a (nicer) hotel', why didn't you?

There was no vac, waking me up! there was no neighbor noise! there were no worries and everything was as advertised! I am having a blast!!

maybe the people complaining are cheap and would '*****' if they had a goose that laid only one golden egg/day, thinking they deserved a goose that laid 2 eggs a day?!!

honestly, it's NOT the ritz, but it is clean, affordable, quiet, and the staff is AWESOME!!!!

No complaints!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed January 26, 2012

when first arriving it was thought to be suitable, wow so wrong dont plan on getting any sleep here the floors and walls are so thin u can here people at the other end of the hall. also keep an eye on your price when checking in ive been here couple weeks and each week my bill seems to go up when questioned on it they say i havnt payed for internet which i i had and confirmed with the desl clerk at time of billing. lets not forget they have someone vacuming the halls at 6:30 am so if u do manage to get some sleep u can count on getting woke up by a vacum cleaner. beds are very uncomfortable as well .the tv's in the rooms are cheap and the picture with them is even cheaper . in the end all i can say is if your thinking about staying here you might be better off going up the road. when they get done with your bill your paying the same as if you were staying at a higher end place.

Room Tip: if you do decide to stay here get a room on the 4th floor still hear the traffic but you dont have t...
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank robert c
Heather L, Value Place Property Management at WoodSpring Suites Tyler, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2012

Value Place prides itself on providing just what our guests need and not charging them for what they won't use. We take all guest comments very serious and have taken steps to resolve all of the issues mentioned in these reviews. We welcome all feedback at the front desk and will do whatever we can to resolve the issue. Our guests are very important to us and we do whatever we can to make them happy.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Photos on web site did not match up with actual place. room was very cramped and basic. would not stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2011

The whole experience has been negative I was suppose to check in last wed but couldnt ended up hospitalized until sat. I called spoke to front desk clerk she said it wouldn't be a problem ill have a room when I get there so Sun night when I arrive to check in there is no reservation and they said thet card was declined not because off insufficient funds but and error which means its something they did wrong I had to check in another hotel until monday so the manager could go in and check my card info turns out the exp date was wrong anyway I checked in around 2pm and everything was fine until about 30min ago I was in bed and I went to get up and some bedbugs were moving on my side!!!! I have been here less than 24hrs I will only return to get a refund for the 290 I paid for this bug infested room!

• Stayed: April 2011
3  Thank NeecieT
Reviewed September 9, 2010

I just experienced the worst, most insulting example of customer experience that I have ever seen. I work in a hotel and thought I had seen it all.

Stayed: September 2010
3  Thank y00heyheyhey00o
Reviewed December 2, 2008

This is an brand new affordable hotel. It is exceptionally clean and spacious, BUT....... our group had some problems with the creepy maintenance guy coming into our rooms while our husbands were at work. They would knock once then just walk in with some lame excuse. They could at least have called first, or waited until we open the door. We were supposed to have 14 rooms there for a month, but ended up only staying there for 3 nights because we didnt feel safe. Which is sad becuase they claim to put safety and security first. I DID NOT FEEL SAFE!! Beware ladies!!

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank number41