“Sorry to see FatCatz close”
Review of Fat Catz - CLOSED

Fat Catz
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I'm very disappointed to hear of the closing of FatCatz. Cedric did a great job and the food was always excellent. When I had out of town guest, clients, or co-workers I always brought them to FatCatz. Cedric I wish you the best of luck. God Bless you and your family Brother !!!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

They advertise as authentic cajun food. Ralph & Kakoo's in Baton Rouge is what I think cajun food shoud be. Ralph & Kakoo's they aren't. I had the shrimp eoutfee and friends had gumbo. I guess if you didn't any better it would be okay but for the price, not a good choice. Service was slow and never an offer to refill drinks even though there were very few diners there.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

We were at Fat Catz on a Friday night to have dinner and see a comedy show. We were seated at a booth, given a menu, and then waited, and waited, and....No waiter in sight, and I noticed no one else in our section had food. We finally decided to just leave and go to Oliveto for an appetizer and a few cocktails. (Which had wonderful service, by the way!). We did come back for the comedy show because we had bought tickets in advance. So I have no review of the food, because we were never able to order!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Took my granddaughter here for a special evening out. The food was excellent and the portions very large. I had the stuffed crab and it was good as I have ever eaten. I will eat here again.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

We were very disappointed with the food and service here...this place was suggested by a co worker because we aren't from TX and was looking for somewhere to eat on our date night...the food seemed to be processed like it was just fried or warmed up per order...our waitress wasn't engaging, although there wasn't very many ppl in the restaurant she just rushed to take our order, only checked on us once after the food came out...the decor of the place was so not inviting...and to top it off there were drinks for the employees on top of the drink machine and the manager along with a couple of staff were eating in the dining room, I've never seen such unprofessionalism...we will definitely not be visiting again nor do I recommend anyone go there and waste your time or money, esp if you like good tasting food...