“Local favorite”

Andy's Frozen Custard
Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Tyler
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Tyler, Texas
“Local favorite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Great place for something cool! My wife and I enjoyed ourselves. Very flavorful! I have tried both the hard and soft frozen custard. I highly recommend!

Tyler, Texas
“If you love Ice Cream you must go here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

I must say I love going to Andy's! I love ice cream and the custard is very smooth and has a great flavor. It is a little crowded in the evening time but the wait is never too long. It is pretty pricey for a treat. I always order the Turtle or just plain vanilla custard.

• Visited November 2013
Tyler
“CAN'T DENY!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

I always find my self going back!! I like mixing rasberry and strawberry concrete! Its great for families never had a bad experince there the also do holiday custards so i look for those different flavors also.

• Visited May 2013
“Best ice cream ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

The first few times I visited Andy's Frozen Custard, I just didn't understand the draw of this place. Then, I figured out two things: what to order and that this custard settles my upset stomach!! Hard to believe that a custard could make your stomach feel better, but a nurse friend of mine takes this frozen custard to her elderly friends (that have tummy trouble) and they say it's one of the few things that never upset their stomach! Back to finding my favorite flavor, the hot fudge concrete is amazingly good and the only thing my husband ever orders. The small size is perfect since it's so rich, smooth and delicious! Oh, and the espresso concrete is super yummy! Great for those of us that love coffee ice cream. If you love mocha, have them add espresso to their chocolate custard. So yummy! My out of town relatives ordered the caramel concrete and loved it. They returned to Andy's for more of the caramel concrete the next time they were visiting Tyler, some to eat on the spot and some to take home! Andy's gave them an insulated bag for the frozen custard to make the drive back home. Give this place a try if you want a special treat! Speaking of treats, they even have one for your dog!

• Visited September 2013
Jacksonville, Texas
“Great way to start a long day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

I love Andy's Frozen Custard but I especially love Andy's when there is not a long wait even though it is well worth it. Wanted to try something new but I seem to go back to my fave. They are all so good and it's so hard to choose just one. I love the creamy custard!

Visited July 2013

Been to Andy's Frozen Custard? Share your experiences!