“Great lunch!”
Review of Clear Springs Cafe

Clear Springs Cafe
Ranked #7 of 364 Restaurants in Tyler
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Clear Springs Seafood Restaurant is a standout. An authentic restaurant located on Broadway. Clear Springs serves up a variety of western specialties including delicious seafood, steaks and hearty burgers. Don't forget about our World Famous Onion Rings.
Kannapolis, North Carolina
“Great lunch!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Visited this restaurant with a large group for lunch last week. We had several appetizers - fried pickles, fried mushrooms, jalapenos and onion rings. You should see this stack of onion rings, it was huge. Everything was very good, but I ate too much fried stuff! For meal I had a cup of Jalapeno crawfish chowder and a fish taco. Both were very good and I would definitely have them again. You definitely get your money worth in the portions.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank JasonR25

Austin, Texas
“Yummy!”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I had a crab cake and it was delicious. It was spicy so if you do not like spicy food you might want to choose something else. My co-worker had a salad and enjoyed it.

Visited November 2012
Steelville, Missouri
“Difficult to Get To But Worth It”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We had a hard time getting in to the restaurant parking lot because of the divided road out front. But, I am so glad we did. The restaurant is very attractive and the staff was wonderful. Our food was very good. The onion rings are truly homemade and delicious. The cheeseburgers were cooked just right and tasted great. Our waitress could not have been more accommodating.
We were travelling and this was well worth the stop.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Gram0123
“Burgers & Crawfish, oh yes!”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

This my second visit and it was just as good as the first. From the moment we walked in till we walked out the experience was great. My crawfish light and crisp, the etouffee, just spicy enough. The husband had the outlaw burger cooked a perfect med rare. If you get a chance substitute onion rings for the fries. The fries are really good but the onion rings bring back memories of long ago. A little pricy but when combined with service & atmosphere well worth it.

Galveston Island, Texas
“Pretty good”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

A friend took me there for dinner. Seemed kind of macho/country - but I liked it! The bartender was knowledgeable(my friend likes those old, classly cocktails) and funny. I had a great filet and my friend had a good steak and shrimp dish. Comfy.

Visited June 2012